Bluetooth keyboard – it is a wireless keyboard connecting and communicating with its parent device via Bluetooth protocol. The demand for these Bluetooth devices is beyond description. In these modern eras, the Bluetooth device supports smartphones, laptops, ultrabooks, iPad, and tablets.
Most of the keyboards have standard layouts; only a mini one may have a different structure. That means it can access any operator and remove unnecessary obstacles. The operating systems are Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, and Windows. Bluetooth keyboards offer special function keys for Android and iOS operating systems.
Best Bluetooth Keyboards
In the digitalization world, we are experienced in various new techniques. Bluetooth Keyboard is one of them because of its lightweight design and portability. If you have to perform any heavy business work on your phone or tablet, you know that typing on a screen can be a hassle and time-consuming. In this case, the necessity of a Bluetooth keyboard is beyond description. We are thankful that high-quality portable Bluetooth wireless keyboards are available to help us. Of course, there are many variations for various companies.
The keyboards are device and operating system friendly.
Want to identify reasonable and best Bluetooth Keyboards? Let’s follow our guide.
Why Need Them?
Bluetooth is low-speed, low-power wireless for data synchronization and can connect laptops, computers, cell phones, and PDAs. The primary operating source is batteries so that the keyboard can work properly. Keyboards are more convenient and flexible than their wired counterparts. Nowadays, most devices have built-in Bluetooth options. Without options, anyone can help plug into a USB port.
Important Factors of Bluetooth Keyboards
Want to Maintain
Tablet keyboards can connect many various devices, while the other options may be product-specific. It can access a pin connection, Bluetooth, or proprietary connection software. The benefits of using tablet Bluetooth keyboards are beyond description.
The main reason to own Bluetooth keyboards for your device is the portability that it offers. Many of them are light enough to put into a laptop bag and take with you to any place. If you work remotely or at a local coffee shop, it serves the best service.
As with many various peripherals that companies make for consumers, different tablet keyboards may come with multiple features: collapsible, backlit keys, and many more.
List of the Best Bluetooth Keyboards
Best Bluetooth Keyboards Reviews
- Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Split Keyboard.
- iClever Ultra Slim 3 Bluetooth Keyboard.
- iClever KB01 Wireless Keyboard.
- iClever BK06 Lite Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard.
- Anne Pro 2 60% Wire/Wireless Keyboard.
- Arteck Stainless Steel Universal Portable Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Arteck HB030B Wireless Keyboard.
- Apple Smart & Magic Wireless Keyboard.
- Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad.
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio.
- Jelly Comb Foldable Wireless Keyboard.
- Microsoft Surface Keyboard.
- Omoton Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Type Cover.
- Microsoft Surface Go Signature Type Cover.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet Thin Keyboard.
- Microsoft Universal Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Book Cover Keyboard.
Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
The Logitech K780 can support PC, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS/iPad devices up to 12 inches in size. Anyone can easily switch to a computer using the keyboard’s Easy-Switch button. The keyboard is connected via Bluetooth or the Logitech Receiver. For this reason, anyone can enjoy it so much by using this versatile keyboard. Its features are mind-blowing. Two pre-installed AAA batteries power the Logitech K780 Keyboard. The batteries are rated for three years. You can replace it easily as per your need.
Want to upgrade your tablet and connect your phone with the K780 is a great choice. It’s whisper-quiet, also, though you may prefer the more solid feeling of mechanical keys.
- Support for all operating systems.
- Type & Switch between devices smoothly and fastly.
- Full-size, fully-equipped and quiet keyboard.
- Integrated rubber cradles can hold Mobile devices.
- Reliable & also hassle-free.
- Bluetooth: Yes.
- Keyboard Format: German, US International, UK English, Belgian, French, Italian.
- Size: 158mm x 380mm x 22mm.
- Weight: 875g.
- Battery Lifetime: 24 months.
- Multi-device Support: Yes (Phone, Tablet, Computer).
- Multi-device wireless keyboard: Beautiful type-on-everything keyboard with easy switching between three devices, including any computer, tablet, and smartphone
- Logitech FLOW cross-computer typing: Use as a regular keyboard or combine with a compatible Logitech FLOW mouse (sold separately) to type, copy, paste and move files seamlessly between computers
- Integrated phone and tablet stand: Holds your devices at the perfect angle to type and read.
- Supporting Operating Systems are Mac OS X 10.10, iOS 5, Android 5.0, Windows 8, or Chrome OS.
Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard
The Logitech wireless (multi-tasking) Keyboard also has a K380 model with a modern, versatile, and minimalist keyboard. The Logitech K380 is a slim multi-device, ultra-thin, design-forward keyword perfect for smooth typing on various devices like – computer, smartphone, tablet, and more.
The keyboard is small and easy to transport so that you can concentrate your work anywhere and any place. The keyboard helps connect up to three devices with the F1-F3 keys and switch between them with a button’s push. The Logitech K380 keyboard can recognize each device and maps keys automatically as per needs. The battery life stays up to two years that means you should get plenty of work out of this product.
The Keyboards do not have many customization options available. It can not serve as any back-lighting option, so it’s not ideal to use these keyboards in a dark room. It is made of plastic and has some flex to it, but it still feels solid enough for regular use.
If you are searching for a multi-device wireless keyboard like – mobile or tablet, or desktop, then the Logitech keyboard is an excellent choice and one of the best keyboards that we’ve tested.
- Comfortable laptop-style typing.
- Worry-free 2 year battery Guarantee.
- Multi-device pairing.
- Excellent compatibility.
Logitech Ergo K860 Wireless Split Keyboard
Logitech ERGO K860 is not as versatile as Logitech MX Keys, and it doesn’t have any back-lighting system. The keyboard has a curved design, a split key layout, and a wrist rest, resulting in outstanding ergonomics. It uses the tactile scissor switches with a noticeable bump before actuation.
Logitech ERGO K860 wireless split keyboard offers excellent typing quality with perfect particular shape and layout. It has good build quality. The keyboard has no onboard memory to save your settings and can not set a macro-program in any key. If you need to customize some keys with a list of preset commands, then it is possible. In advance, the K860 is fully compatible with most operating systems. But also have some restrictions on a few keys like – macOS, Linux, and Mobile OS.
Want an ergonomic model, excellent and versatile? The ERGO K860 is the best choice for office and personal use.
iClever Ultra Slim 3 Bluetooth Keyboard
The iClever Ultra Slim (Android Bluetooth keyboard) has a tri-folding design and also can be folded easily to use in any situation. This iClever Ultra Slim Wireless keyboard has two foldable sections means you can fold both left and right sides on top of the center section. The Android Keyboard also supports LED backlight buttons with two lighting levels and three colors (red, green, and blue). It can help both a smartphone and a PC by switching between the two devices.
The body is made of aluminum alloy body, and two stands keep it steady and balanced. Battery life depends on your use. In general, the keyboard should last over 90 days on a single charge. This iClever Ultra Slim 3 keyboard is incredibly portable and can be placed into your bag easily.
- Tri-Folding system.
- The keyboard has a customizable backlight system.
- It can support both Wired & wireless options.
- Long battery life.
- Price is Relatively cheap.
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and some versions of Windows.
- Lightweight & sturdy build.
iClever KB01 Wireless Keyboard
Want to perform multitasking work at a time without any disturbance? The iClever KB01 wireless keyboard can connect three various devices at once. The foremost vital buttons are F1, F2, or F3, which helps switch between your tablet, phone, and computer with a 33-foot range. It has a built-in slot to fit your phone or tablet. The battery can last for 70 hours and includes an auto-sleep function.
iClever BK06 Lite Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard
Like iClever KB01, the BK06 Lite Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard also connects three devices at once. But have ultra-portability power.
Anne Pro 2 60% Wire/Wireless Keyboard
Anne Pro 2 is an excellent and Bluetooth wireless keyboard with pre-key backlighting. Who wants to add some stunning keyboard color to their desk, then it is the ideal choice for them. It can type faster and access many keys with fewer movements. Anyone can enjoy playing games on their laptop or PC.
The compact design makes it great for taking it anywhere and can work in a comfort zone. The keyboard has several different colors and can plug into your preferable device. It supports up to 4 weeks, including keyboard colors.
Arteck Stainless Steel Universal Portable Bluetooth Keyboard
The Arteck Bluetooth Keyboard is a pretty thin (11.1 x 5.3 x 0.16 inches) and stainless steel material so that you can enjoy any complex works. And you can carry these keyboards easily in a bag or backpack. However, you can not get the backlit LED keys, but it offers multi-device connections. The keyboard also has specific keys like Android (Q), Windows (W), and Mac (Q) so that you can switch between phone, tablet, and desktop. The battery is designed for up to six months on a single charge, and it serves as a rechargeable lithium battery.
- The keyboard can connect 3 devices at the same time.
- The design consists of low-profile keys, full-size keys, arrow keys, number pad, shortcuts, and comfortable typing.
- Supporting operating systems are (iOS, Android, Mac OS, and Windows), including Computer, Desktop, PC, Laptop / iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Smartphone / Android Tablets like Samsung Galaxy, Surface, etc.
- Six months with a single charge (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day).
- Arteck Stainless Bluetooth Keyboard, USB charging cable, welcome guide, 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Arteck HB030B Wireless Keyboard
Want a lightweight Bluetooth keyboard that can be carried in any place and used with any device you like? The Arteck HB030B Wireless Keyboard is the best choice. Auto-sleep features are also available in these Keyboards. For this reason, you can save power, and the battery can last for about six months needing a charge. It is unique and different from the Arteck Stainless Bluetooth keyboard. The Keyboard has seven different LED backlight colors with two brightness levels.
- The Keyboard has 7 Elegant LED backlights with 2 brightness and auto sleep features to maximize the power.
- The keyboard supports four major operating systems (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows), including iPad 10.2 / iPad Air 3 10.5-inch (2019) / iPad mini 5 (2019) / iPad 9.7 inch iPad 6 2018, iPad 5 2017 / 10.5 inch, 11 inch and 12.9 inch iPad Pro, iPad Air / iPad mini / iPhone / Android Tablets like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus / Windows / Mac, etc.
- Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months between charges (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day and backlit off)
- Compact size (9.7 X 5.9 X 0.24in) and lightweight (0.37lb).
- Arteck Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard supports a USB charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Apple Smart & Magic Wireless Keyboard
The Magic keyboard has a sleeker frame with a predecessor and also adds rechargeable batteries and critical switches. The Keyboard offers an instant-pairing process with your Mac desktop or laptop. The iPad Pro is a concept of Apple that launches its full Keyboard for tablets. The Smart Keyboard is a simple attachable keyboard that can be folded up to protect the screen when not in use. The supported versions are – iPad, iPad Air, or the 10.5-inch iPad Pro. The Keyboard’s floating cantilever design also allows you to connect the iPad magnetically and adjust for the perfect angle.
The Keyboard is relatively tiny and trim than the compact Apple Wireless keyboard. There’s a window on the Keyboard that is used for placing the internal Bluetooth antenna. The Magic Keyboard supports a sealed inner battery pack. Your system needs OS X El Capitan to run the Keyboard. You can connect the smart & magic Bluetooth keyboard via a Lightning-to-USB cable that lets you both charge the batteries.
- Size is 0.43 by 10.98 by 4.52 inches.
- Weight is 8 ounces.
- Narrow numeric keypad.
- Functional keys placed in the top row, and the left and right directional keys are now full-size.
- Fashionable Keyboard with matte aluminum that matches the finish of the Apple iMac 21.5-inch with 4K Retina Display.
- The bottom is made of white plastic.
- The Keyboard is exceptionally compact.
- Apple magic supports a rechargeable battery.
- Connects with your Mac via Bluetooth, using the included Lightning cable automatically.
- Works wired or wirelessly.
- Quiet keys.
Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad
The Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro is 10.5 inches connected to your tablet using Apple’s proprietary Smart Connector. It works with the iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Pro. The keyboard is full-sized for comfortable typing while adding barely any bulk or weight. You can snap it into place and start typing anywhere (there’s no need to spend time pairing via Bluetooth).
The Apple Smart Keyboard is a thin, light-weight, but it won’t protect the back of the device, so it’s worth investing in a good case as well to avoid scuffs and scratches. It is an excellent choice for frequent travelers who want to get more done on public transport and shared workspaces.
- Bluetooth: No
- Keyboard format: International, plus 16 national formats
- Size: 262mm x 194mm x 14mm
- Weight: 255g
- Battery life: N/A
- Multi-device: Yes
- Super thin
- Protects screen
Apple Smart Keyboard Folio
The Apple Smart Keyboard Folio is an expensive keyboard. But you can be satisfied by using this unique one and can perform creative work. It helps to add more value to your tablet. The Smart Keyboard Folio has a super-thin design. You can use a Smart connector and let the magnets do the work.
The standard Smart Keyboard can protect both sides of your tablet. For this reason, there’s no need for a separate cover. The Smart Keyboard Folio is designed for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, but Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro 10.5-inch is available.
- Keyboard: International, plus 16 national formats.
- Keyboard size: 317.5mm x 228.6mm x 12.7mm.
- Battery life: N/A.
- Multi-device: No.
- Bluetooth: No.
- Extremely slim.
- Protects your iPad.
Jelly Comb Foldable Wireless Keyboard
The Jelly Comb Wireless Keyboard can fold up easily. It can add a trackpad when you need to move a cursor keyboard. The Jelly Comb Bluetooth Keyboard is thin and user-friendly with size (11.89 x 3.82 x 0.31 inches). It is an excellent keyboard. If you want to use a tablet, then this Keyboard can support you. The battery can support around 48 hours on a single charge. Are you searching for a touchpad and foldable Bluetooth keyboard? Then Jelly Comb is the best choice.
The Keyboard comes with a new variety of features and a smooth and fast touchpad connected via Bluetooth or USB. When you complete your work, you can easily fold up the Keyboard into a wallet size. And these things can reduce extra spacing. However, it does not take much space when unfolded because it is light and can fit any place. You can work efficiently by placing the Keyboard on your lap.
- Bluetooth Support: Yes.
- Keyboard: International.
- Size: The size is perfect (11.89 x 3.82 x 0.31 inch).
- Weight: Light-weight (197.3g).
- Multi-device: Yes.
Microsoft Surface Keyboard
The Microsoft Surface Keyboard has excellent compatibility and supports Microsoft’s Surface lineup for both Tablets and PCs. The Keyboard is nice-looking and uses scissor switches. The pre-travel distance is shallow, and it makes the Keyboard very responsive. The keyboard functions can fully support Windows, and most keys function on Linux, except for shortcuts. On macOS, shortcuts, Pause/Break, and Print Screen don’t work. In mobile devices, iOS, iPad, Android, Print Screen, Scroll Lock, Context key, calculator, and most shortcuts don’t work. It has excellent Bluetooth with a wireless keyboard for other devices. The keys have optimized feedback and provide a smooth typing experience.
Omoton Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard
Omoton Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is light-weight to carry, and the cost is fully user-friendly. If you want a keyboard that can support your Android smartphone or tablet, Omoton Ultra-Slim is the best choice. It has no more advanced features such as backlit Bluetooth keyboards or foldable. But it is slim and cheap so that anyone can afford it and can enjoy their work. The Keyboard’s compact footprint is the main thing that makes it easy to fit inside most anything you need to travel with. The battery life is long-lasting, with 30days of continuous use on a single charge. The Keyboard supports silent mode that automatically kicks in after 10 minutes of non-use.
Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Type Cover
It is built from premium materials. The Keyboard is smooth, and the glass trackpad has additional features. This top-end Keyboard has the best features like – mechanical keys that are designed to attract more pleasant UI, and the whole thing is finished with microfiber. The Keyboard has built-in Windows function buttons and media keys.
- Bluetooth: No.
- Keyboard size: 295mm × 217mm × 5mm.
- Multi-device: No.
- Weight: 310g.
- Windows shortcut keys.
- Media control buttons.
- Premium materials.
Microsoft Surface Go Signature Type Cover
The Keyboard is essential for a smaller version of the Keyboard. It has a smooth glass trackpad for accurate navigation, a complete set of function keys, and media buttons. The most attractive part is backlighting that makes the keyboard easy to use and catch up on clients’ concerns.
The only drawback of this Keyboard is its mechanical keys. The keys can remove the noisy side and prove distracting.
- Bluetooth: No.
- Keyboard size: 245mm x 175mm x 8.3mm.
- Weight: 245g.
- Multi-device: No.
- Mechanical keys Backlit Glass trackpad.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet Thin Keyboard
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet Thin Keyboard is a premium tablet keyboard that uses a simple pin connection to avoid tricky Bluetooth pairing. The Keyboard has three colors – black, silver, and red. You can also choose Lenovo’s signature TrackPoint that supports multi-touch gestures among the backlit keys in addition to the large trackpad.
The Keyboard supports three keyboard positions so that you can choose the comfortable option to work anywhere anytime, like – at a cafe, on your lap, or presenting to a client.
- Size – 289.84mm x 228.47mm x 5.2mm.
- Weight – 300g.
- Battery life – Long-lasting.
- Multi-device Support – No.
- Keyboard Format – US English, UK English.
- Optional Lenovo Trackpoint.
- White backlight.
Microsoft Universal Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard
The Keyboard can connect virtually anything, including PCs, Macs, phones, tablets, and smart TVs. For this reason, it is an ideal traveling companion. The Keyboard has put pairing mode so that it can connect to your tablet automatically. Also, it can help shut it down again to conserve battery power (it can be recharged when flat). The Keyboard serves flexibility mode so that you can use it anywhere and anyplace without any trouble.
- Keyboard Format – US English.
- Size – 242mm x 109mm x 12mm.
- Weight – 340g.
- Battery Life – Three months.
- Multi-device – Yes.
- Bluetooth – Yes.
- Supporting System – all operating systems
- Design – Super compact design.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Book Cover Keyboard
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Book Cover Keyboard represents several design cues from Microsoft’s Surface Type Covers. It can link your tablet via a magnetic pin connector, so you can start typing immediately. You can easily browse the web with the large trackpad. You can have a holder for the Samsung Galaxy S-Pen.
The Keyboard has a magnetic closure so that your bag can protect your tablet’s screen. The materials are not quite luxurious as Microsoft’s, but it supports you to perform any light work at any time and any place. It can offer a complete set of function keys for quick access to everyday tasks.
- Bluetooth – No.
- Keyboard Format – US English.
- Size – 245.1mm x 178.7mm x 6.8mm.
- Weight – 359g.
- Battery Life – N/A.
- Multi-device – No.
I hope you get a good list of Bluetooth keyboards for android. You can buy before anyone of them according to need.
Would you like to read my another post: Best Android Emulators