Are you looking for a cheap smartwatch that has all the features? Unfortunately, cheap smartwatches don’t offer much and you won’t find all the intelligent features in them. So what can you do? You can go for a Chinese smartwatch that offers all the premium intelligent features at a fraction of the cost.
The smartphone is slowly taking over the world, thanks to all the features that come with it. These features help us do numerous things that we would do using our smartphones. Although a smartwatch has not yet become a household item, its demand has grown over the years. Investing in innovative products like smartwatches can improve your health and lifestyle.
However, given the reputation of Chinese products you need to be very careful while picking a Chinese smartwatch for yourself or you could end up losing your hard-earned money on the wrong product. So in this article, we bring you a list of the 6 best Chinese smartwatches that you can trust and buy from Amazon.
6 Best Chinese Smartwatches for 2023 Brands You Should Try
Going for a smartwatch is the new normal for those who love technology, with so many brands in the market, people tend to go for the cheapest and most affordable option. This list will help you choose the cheapest Chinese smartwatch that has the same options as expensive smartwatches. Go ahead and enjoy our picks for the best smartwatches.
|Best Smartwatch||Best for||Ratings||Price|
|Amazfit GTR 3||Good features, the most stylish design, and is not expensive.||4.4||Check price|
|Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 lite||Sports, fitness, and health tracking, and excellent battery life.||4.3||Check price|
|Huawei Watch 3||High-performance chipset and Long battery life.||3.4||Check price|
|Amazfit T-Rex Pro||Great build quality, solid battery life, and personalized assessment designed to change how health is evaluated||4.4||Check price|
|Huawei Honor Smartwatch||Perfect fitness tracker and looks great with any outfit||4.4||Check price|
|Amazfit GTS||Features a very interactive and wealthy customizable AMOLED display.||4.3||Check price|
Ensure to scroll down and check out the most unique smartwatches including smartwatches with cameras, smartwatches with a handle, smartwatches with a large displays, and more.
The Amazfit GTR 3 is a good-looking smartwatch at a very better price. It provides a decent mix of smartwatch and fitness features that, on the whole, work really well.
The Amazfit GTR 3 is an update to the Amazfit GTR 2, a square Chinese smartwatch that sits in the brand’s fashion watch range. It promises to deliver smartwatch and fitness features in a stylish package for under $150.
It is a pleasing smartwatch to look at and wear. It will track virtually all important fitness and health data from activity tracking to sleep monitoring, the whole work. It’s intuitive to start running or cycling and this thing will automatically detect the right physical activity and immediately start recording the relevant data. It also comes with a scroll wheel, something you won’t find on the GTR 2e, and it makes navigating the smartwatch’s menus nothing but a breeze.
- Brand: Amazfit
- Model: GTR 3
- Operating System: Android
- Special Feature: Wireless, Travel
- Compatible Devices: Smartphone
- Model Number: A1971-Black
- Operating System: IOS, Android
- Connectivity Technology: GPS
- Water Resistance Level: Water Resistant
- Screen Size: 1.39 Inches
- Human Interface Input: Touchscreen
- 21 days long-lasting battery life:
The Amazfit GTR 3 activity tracker brings a kind of power and performance that will stay with you for a long, long time. Even with the vast array of advanced functions integrated into its slim and light body, the GTR 3 smartwatch maintains a refined elegance found only in classic round watches and still finds a way to integrate a powerful battery that can last up to 21 days.
- Test your health metrics in one tap:
With the Amazfit GTR 3 Smart Fitness Watch, you can check your heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation, stress level and breathing rate with just one tap in 45 seconds. Get the data you need and then continue on with your day.
- 150+ sports modes and gaps built-in:
Whether you’re a team player or prefer to focus on working by yourself, the Amazfit GTR 3 Sports Watch is the ultimate easy-to-use device. With over 150 built-in sports modes for your favorite activities, the activity tracker can track metrics like steps, calories burned and more. Bring a barometric altimeter to help keep track of altitude and air pressure on your outdoor activities, and support GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS and QZSS satellite navigation systems to accurately track your route.
- Vibrant watch faces and always-on displays:
The Amazfit GTR 3 smartwatch offers over 100 stylish watch faces, all with a matching always-on display. You can choose from 15 animated watch faces and prioritize favorite features with 8 editable watch faces – or even upload your own photo as a background image. With unprecedented visual clarity reaching up to 326 PPI, the Amazfit GTR 3 smartwatch features a 1.39-inch truly clear, and easy-to-read HD AMOLED display.
- Powerful Zepp OS:
Easily find what you’re searching for among the applications on the Amazfit GTR 3 smartwatch thanks to the intuitive Zepp OS. With most animations reaching 60 FPS, along with a particularly intuitive UI, Zepp OS makes navigating the feature a seamless interaction that consumes less power. Experience a mini app framework with a rich ecosystem including 10+ mini apps and even Home Connect third-party apps.
- Great screen.
- Good features for the price.
- Sleek design.
- Best AMOLED display.
- Most stylish design yet.
- Dedicated scroll wheel for improved usability.
- Top-draw battery life.
- IP68 rated for water and dust proofing.
- Sleep tracking.
- Heart rate, oxygen saturation, stress monitoring.
- Dedicated app for data synchronization and clock settings.
- Heart rate performance.
- Zepp OS lacks big-name apps.
- Battery life is short when all features are used.
Xiaomi has been the king of the affordable fitness tracker market for the past few years, but it hasn’t been able to break into the smartwatch segment. After launching the Redmi Band Pro a few months back, Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Watch 2 Lite.
You can think of the Redmi Watch 2 lite as an RS4 Plus without the AMOLED screen but with a simple GPS sensing module. If GPS and location data are important to you – say you want to track your hike trail or weekly run – then ideally, you’ll want it over the RS4 Plus.
Sports, fitness, and health tracking are all in the Redmi Watch 2 lite. This thing ships with virtually the same sensor module you’ll find in the RS4 Plus, so everything from activity tracking to pulse rate and temperature monitoring is included.
I’ve saved the best for last – how much will you pay for all this? $60, maybe $70? N0, the Watch 2 Lite is the most affordable Chinese smartwatch on this list.
For a watch that ships with all the sensors and trackers you need, this is an absolute steal of a deal. It certainly doesn’t match the build quality and stylishness of both the GTR 2e and RS4 Plus. But, it checks all the other relevant checkboxes – if you’re on a tight budget, definitely get the smartwatch. You won’t lose that much.
- Model: Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite
- Released: Nov. 1, 2021
- Status: Available
- Dimensions: 41.2 x 35.3 x 10.7 mm
- Weight: 35 Grams
- Waterproof: Waterproof (5ATM) + 50m water resistant
- Display Type: TFT
- Size: 1.55 inches
- Resolution: 360 x 320 pixels
- Display Colors: 16M colors
- Pixel Density: ~311 ppi density
- Memory Card Slot: No
- Sensors: Accelerometer, heart rate, gyro, compass, SpO2
- Rear Camera: No
- SIM: Standard SIM
- Dual SIM: No
- Wi-fi: No
- USB: No
- Battery Capacity: Li-Ion 262 mAh
- Placement: Non-removable
- 1.55″ colorful touch display:
Higher resolution and color, more details displayed, larger screen-to-body ratio, 10% increase from the previous model Mi Watch Lite. Better visual and touch control experience.
- Multiple color options:
Three colors for the watch frame and three more colors for the watch strap. So change your style.
- Freely switch between 100+ watch faces:
Multiple aptitudes setting combinations to match your mood and outfit of the day.
- Track your workouts like an expert:
17 professional modes including HIIT and yoga to help you achieve the fitness goals you’ve been wanting. 100 enhanced workout modes that provide you with more options.
- Supports four major global positioning systems:
Built-in GNSS chipset comes with high performance for more precise location tracking. All four major global positioning systems – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BDS – are supported.
- Blood Oxygen Measurement:
The blood oxygen saturation (SpO₂) level notifies the amount of oxygen in the blood. Attain on SpO₂ measurement anytime anywhere for your peace of mind. Supports continuous SpO₂ tracking during sleep.
- Sleep Monitoring:
Monitors long sleep and fragmented sleep. Offers detailed reports on deep sleep, light sleep, and REM* stages to help you find out what’s happening during your sleep.
- 24-Hour Heart Rate Tracking:
Built-in high-legibility PPG sensor to track your heart rate for 24 hours. Sends alerts when abnormal heartbeats are detected.
- More healthy choices:
Stress monitoring, breathing, and female health.
- Most affordable option.
- Good quality construction.
- Fantastic battery life.
- IP68 is rated for water and dust proofing.
- Sleep tracking.
- Heart rate, stress monitoring, oxygen saturation.
- Dedicated app for data synchronization and clock settings.
- Stylish game-centric features.
- Flawless waterproof coating.
- Attractive color options.
- Provides a unique look.
- Awesome GPS Tracker and Bluetooth Sensor.
- Wireless charging support.
- Value for money smartwatch.
- Without NFC feature enabled.
- Less impressive display quality.
- Lack of protective coating on the screen.
- No storage or SD card support.
Huawei has been in the market for a long time and they have some of the best-looking smartwatches like the GT2 and GT2 Pro. But this year Huawei kicked it up a notch with their Watch 3. This smartwatch is available in 42mm and 46mm variants and both come with an AMOLED color screen that supports slides and gestures.
Huawei Watch 3 is what you wear on your wrist that fits seamlessly into your life. The rounded finish and rounded screen provide a classic look and streamlined feel, while the stunning 1.43-inch AMOLED display pushes smartwatch design into a brighter future, right before your eyes.
Control the HUAWEI WATCH 3 using the high-response touch-sensitive screen, side buttons, and fully rotatable crown, offset for easy access. Rotate the crown to easily scroll through on-display features and volume settings.
- Dimensions: 46.2 mm x 46.2 mm x 12.15 mm
- Case Size: 46 mm
- Wrist Size: 140-210 mm
- Weight: About 54 g (strap excluded)
- Button: Home Button (Revolving Crown) and Side Button
- Charging Port: Wireless charging
- Requirements of the system: Android 6.0 or later/ iOS 9.0 or later
- Waterproof Level: 5 ATM water-resistant
- Speaker: Supported
- Microphone: Supported
- Environment: Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ + 35 ℃
- Battery life: 14-day battery life
- Make Faces:
Having fun creates your own animated watch face using short 5-10 second videos taken from your phone and turns your watch face into something truly special.
- Create a New Connection:
Using SIM technology, the HUAWEI WATCH 3 functions as a standalone communication device. Make calls, play music, and download apps without connecting to your phone, still using your existing number.
- More of You and Me Time:
There is no better way to connect with people than with a call. Use HUAWEI MeeTime6 on HUAWEI WATCH 3 to conveniently communicate with your friends and family on any HUAWEI phone or vision, all on one wrist.
- Stay Notified:
Swipe right on the home screen to open HUAWEI Assistant and enter your notifications. See your ongoing tasks including workouts, calls, music, stopwatch, and more. A simple way to live a smart life.
- Sound in Control:
Control music playback on your phone with HUAWEI WATCH 3, plus sync your phone’s playlists with Vision and speakers.
- Long battery life.
- High-performance chipset.
- Sapphire glass.
- Detailed health tracking.
- Many colors and straps are available.
- Very costly.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro ticks many checkmarks for an affordable rugged smartwatch. It has a solid yet lightweight build, comes with a decent spec list, and offers respectable battery life. It’s hard to find similarly built smartwatches under $200, and that puts the T-Rex Pro in a class of its own. Upgrading from the original T-Rex doesn’t seem like a real consideration though as the new additions to the Pro aren’t as worthy.
Despite its OS limitations, questionable GPS, and sleep-tracking performance, the T-Rex Pro is worth your consideration if you’re after a capable smartwatch that isn’t afraid of extreme environments and can take a drop, bruise, and even a profound dive underwater.
With its comfortable fit, capable spec sheets, and detailed sports tracking metrics, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro brings a balanced smartwatch offering that suits most casual users. Small compromises in software and tracking accuracy are easily passable and don’t detract from the solid foundation on which the T-Rex Pro is built.
- Brand: Amazfit
- Style: T-Rex Pro
- Color: Gray
- Screen Size: 1.3 Inches
- Special Feature: GPS, Oxymeter (SpO2), Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Monitor, Activity Tracker, Everyday Workout Memory, Distance Tracker, Notifications, Music Player, Blood Pressure Monitor
- Age Range: Adult
- Compatible Devices: Smartphone
- Compatible Phone Models: Android 5.0 or above, IOS 10.0 or above
- Band Color: Gray
- Operating System: Amazfit OS
- Battery capacity: 390mAh
- Battery life: 18 days
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro comes with a 1.3″ HD AMOLED always-on color screen; the external bezel suffers a seminal-spraying process, which enhances the affluent land of the lightweight 60g watch body. Passing 15 military-grade tests, Smart watches can fight you through hot deserts, humid rainforests and polar glaciers. Testify endurance that braves the elements with ease.
- The Amazfit T-Rex Pro smartwatch is a high-level investigation partner, supporting four worldwide navigation satellite systems, a blood-oxygen saturation measurement method, a heart rate monitor, a sleep monitor, a weather tracker, a sunrise and sunset monitor.
- When fully charged, you can relax and enjoy 18 days of activity and progress with normal use, or up to 9 days with heavy use, or up to 40 hours with GPS continuous work mode.
- With a 10 ATM grade, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro smartwatch is water-resistant to a depth of 100 meters and can accompany you when you surf, swim or explore the mysterious underwater world together.
- The Amazfit T-Rex Pro fitness watch has over 100 sports modes and can be used to monitor important data such as heart rate, distance traveled, movement speed and calories burned in real time for most sports modes to help you track and enhance your athletic achievement.
- The Amazfit T-Rex Pro smart watch notifies you of any incoming text messages or calls, scheduled alarms and events, so you don’t miss any important information. It can easily control music playback.
- Comfortable, sweat-wicking silicone band.
- Great build quality.
- MIL-STD-810G certified.
- Vibrant AMOLED display.
- Detailed workout data metrics and 100+ sports modes.
- Solid battery life.
- Subpar GPS tracking.
- Questionable sleep tracking.
- Limited OS without any third party apps.
- Automatic workout detection is faulty.
One of the best Chinese smartwatches is the Huawei Honor. Honor Watch Magic is a lightweight fitness smartwatch equipped to track your daily activities as well as keep you connected with everything that matters to you.
It’s a lower-end and smaller smartwatch than the Watch GT, capable of tracking your entire sleep cycle, heart rate monitoring, and calories, and built-in GPS enables outdoor activity tracking with a barometric altimeter to give you more customization. Climbing and hiking activities, as well as preloaded sports modes, are also featured and have a long battery life of around a week.
Unlike other small and thin smartwatches, the Huawei Honor smartwatch is waterproof with a 5ATM level of water resistance. Packed with various sports-mode activities, you can track your health and fitness rate according to your interests.
- Brand: Honor
- Model: Watch Magic
- Shape Surface: Circular, Flat
- Weight: 32 grams
- Colors: Black, Orange
- Screen Size: 1.2 Inch
- Screen Resolution: 390 x 390 pixels
- Pixel Density Sharpness: 460 ppi
- Display Technology: AMOLED
- Compatible Os: Android v4.4, iOS
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Nfc: Yes
- Gps: Yes
- Processor: ARM Cortex M4
- Ram: 16 MB
- Internal Memory: 128 MB
- Steps: Yes
- Heart Rate: Yes
- Built-in GPS enables you to track outdoor activities so that you can see your speed in real-time, location, and route. It also features 3D distance with trails.
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology uses a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors to provide a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate.
- Provides coaching from introductory to advanced running courses to support you in real-time and provides guided training and time-motion impact feedback.
- Provides professional evaluation by measuring calories burned, heart rate, speed, and accumulated climbing and descent for cycling enthusiasts.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep-related problems and provides more than 200 possible suggestions to help you sleep better.
- Tracks your steps, distance, pace, recovery time, calories, cadence, and sedentary reminders.
- Preloaded sports mode.
- Easy to navigate.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Lightweight and durable design.
- Long battery life.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker.
- Lacks NFC.
- Lacks onboard storage.
- Lacks both microphone and loudspeaker.
6. Amazfit GTS
One of the most famous Chinese smartwatches of 2023 is the Amazfit GTS. It is an alternative to the Samsung Galaxy Active at 50% of their price. If you are looking to buy a Chinese smartwatch at an affordable price with the best features, this smartwatch is a must-buy.
The 1.65-inch Amazfit GTS Premium is one of Huami’s latest alongside the Stratos 3. The GTS looks similar to the Apple Watch 5, it’s slim and has a very interactive and rich customizable AMOLED display, plus a very long 14-day battery life that lets you go longer on a single charge, and that’s good. Apart from inbuilt GPS, the more advanced Huami BioTracker is equipped with a PPG sensor and 6-axis accelerometer to track your active life.
The GTS with built-in GPS is preloaded with 12 sports modes including running, cycling, outdoor walking, treadmill, elliptical and more. The watch can automatically recognize your swimming position and record data such as SWOLF, speed, and calorie consumption.
It is compatible with Android and iOS devices equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 which keeps you connected to everything important to you so that you never miss important emails, calls, SMS, and more.
- Brand: Amazfit
- Model: GTS
- Shape Surface: Circular, Flat
- Strap Material: Silicon
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Pink, Red
- Screen Size: 1.65 Inch
- Screen Resolution: 384 x 442 pixels
- Display Technology: AMOLED
- Screen Protection: Yes, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB Connectivity: No
- Accelerometer: Yes
- The AMOLED display measures 1.65 inches. Navigation is through touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- The case is made of aluminum attached to a 20 mm silicone strap that can be changed.
- Watch features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- It comes with a built-in GPS that enables you to track outdoor activities so that you can see your speed in real-time, location, and route.
- The Huami Biotracker PPG heart rate sensor continuously tracks your heart rate, so you can see your heart rate in real time and help you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned all over the day.
- It will track your four stages of sleep including deep, REM, awake, and your light sleep stages.
- GTS automatically recognizes your swimming position, and SWOLF can record data such as speed or calorie consumption and enables an accurate analysis on the data every time you swim.
- Features include 12 preloaded sports modes, including outdoor/indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical, and climb.
- A science-backed health score that measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and leads you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining a PAI of 100 or higher is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
- Lightweight and stylish design.
- Up to 14 days battery life.
- A great choice for keeping tabs on your active life.
- Editable watch faces.
- Lacks microphone and loudspeaker.
- Lacks always-on display.
- Lacks onboard storage.
Buying Guide for When Choosing the Best Chinese Smartwatch
Since not all Chinese smartwatches are the same in terms of functionality, you don’t want to buy something and regret your decision later. Here are the most common features to look for when buying the best Chinese smartwatch.
- Build quality:
The build quality of any smartwatch will ascertain how good it looks and how long it lasts. Ideally, you want a smartwatch with a body panel made of some sort of metal. You want a display that’s covered by some sort of scratch-resistant glass.
Most mid-range smartwatches on AliExpress sport metal builds and scratch-resistant glass cases. When you go cheap in the sub $30 range, it’s almost certain that your smartwatch will find a plastic frame and plain glass that’s sure to pick up scratches over time.
- Display quality:
The centerpiece of any smartwatch is its display, and the gold standard for displays right now is the AMOLED screen. They make ‘peach black’ black and well-saturated colors look eye-catching.
Crucially, they’re also more energy efficient, and it’s this energy efficiency that allows them to be used in smartwatches with always-on displays – leave a non-AMOLED smartwatch display always on and it’ll drain its battery for 2 hours tops.
One of the most important reasons to buy a smartwatch is to take advantage of the trackers and sensors it is furnished with. These trackers are always inaccurate, however, if you opt for the premium to mid-range. Chinese smartwatches then chances are that the data collected will be accurate. Step count, heart rate tracker, swimming, cycling, and running are some of the built-in trackers of Chinese smartwatches.
- Sensor list:
The sensors stacked on a smartwatch determine how much health and fitness data it can track. As you’ll notice from this review, the usual sensor list includes trackers for heart rate, oxygen saturation, body temperature, sleep, and a GPS-accelerometer module for physical activity.
Some smartwatches carry an additional blood pressure measurement system, but the data it collects isn’t as reliable.
For now, I’d avoid most budget smartwatches that carry ‘advanced’ sensors if you’re buying something from Apple or Samsung. As I said, most of the data they collect will be wrong.
- Battery life:
Battery life is an important consideration with smartwatches; You don’t want to buy a smartwatch that you have to charge every 12 hours. Fortunately most Amazon smartwatches, certainly recommended on this list, have solid batteries that last at least a day, even with full-on activity and use.
Usability, or how easy a smartwatch is to use, is mainly a function of the OS it uses. Bar Hello, which uses Google’s Wear OS, most Chinese smartwatch manufacturers use their own in-house OS for their smartwatches.
Most are fairly easy to use, and even fairly complex systems become easier to use over time as you familiarize yourself with the setup.
That said, if you don’t want to mess with the usability of a Chinese smartwatch, I recommend anything made by Amazfit. Their watch OS is great, and the dedicated Zepp app, although a bit clunky, is very functional and easy to use over time.
Our Top Pick
- What are the top Chinese smartwatch brands?
Without being bigoted, since even Apple and Samsung smartwatches are made in China, the top Chinese smartwatch brands include
Amazfit: Founded in September 2015, Amazfit has come a long way from its pliable beginnings. Amazfit’s parent company Huami oversees the manufacture of a long list of wearables, and since 2017 the company has committed to producing in-house sensors and CPU components for their smart devices.
These days Amazfit is considered the world’s top producer of wearables and fitness-related gear. It shipped more than 27.8 million smartwatches worldwide in 2021, making it the world’s third-largest smartwatch producer if you consider units manufactured.
Their technology continues to develop, and with the recently released Amazfit GTS 4 Mini, the company has shown plans to take on the big dogs Samsung and Apple in the not-too-distant future.
Huawei: Huawei does not require any identification. The company is arguably China’s largest exporter of technology-related products. Huawei was one of the first companies to offer bleeding-edge consumer tech at ridiculously low prices, in the process wrestling huge market share from heavyweights like Apple.
In a way, you could say they showed companies like Amazfit their way in.
Haylou: Haylou is probably the youngest Chinese smartwatch maker currently making big waves. I am a huge fan of their products. From the sleek and pocket-friendly TWS earbuds they make the sleek and stylish smartwatches we just talked about. Haylou defines value for money with its great line-up of technology products.
Granted, the overall quality might not directly challenge big brands like Huawei, but if you’re looking for the best bargain in the smartwatch market, you can’t go wrong with the Haylou.
- Are smartwatches from China safe?
The question of the authenticity of Chinese products is a thing of the past, as most brands in China use credible channels to market and sell their products. 5-minute browsing through the brand’s official sites and product reviews on e-retail sites will help you determine whether it’s safe to buy the smartwatch you’re interested in.
- Are Chinese smartwatches accurate?
We’d advise ill-advised to expect 100% accuracy from smartwatches in the $35-$50 price range. While sensor tracking movement or activity and health readings are reliable to a fault, they won’t be as precise as readings from a dedicated smartwatch brand, such as Garmin (for sports). However, there will be no lags or glitches when it comes to connectivity and communication apps.
- Which Chinese smartwatch is best to buy?
You may want or need a smartwatch for a variety of reasons, from general use to sports, and this will help you identify which smartwatch you should buy. For example, the Amazfit GTR 3 and Huawei Watch 3 are designed to track extensive physical activities while other brands like Colmi focus on general use. Smartwatches from the likes of Lenovo and Huawei will add a luxurious touch to your wrist.
Chinese products are seen as an alternative to expensive and premium products. But the smartwatches we have mentioned in this article can give a tough fight to any premium smartwatch as far as the smart features of the watches are concerned. If your budget doesn’t allow you to go for an expensive smartwatch, you can definitely try these best Chinese smartwatches but don’t consider them to last you a lifetime. Overall, for their price, these smartwatches are worth a try.
- 7 Best Smartwatches for Google Pixel Phones in 2023
- iTouch Air Smartwatch Review: Why Should You Have This?
- Top 5 Best Smartwatches With Long Battery Life in 2022
- The 7 Best Fitbit for Kids in 2022 with Reviews