Terraria has been my most favourite game of this era. Though it was released a decade ago, the gamers are falling for this ultimate game day by day. If you love to explore new animated places and these survival statistics, Terraria will be your first love. However, if you are a crazy fan of Terraria and want to explore more games like it, you have come to the exact place. We are here with some best games like Terraria, for which you will fall.
Besides, these games are in the same category as Terraria. You have to make strategies, survive through many tough challenges, and many more. Also, these games are dazzlingly amazing with their high-quality graphics. Are you ready to try out these fantastic games like Terraria?
If that’s a yes, we are here with the 20 Best games like Terraria, filled with thrill, adventure, and challenging survival strategies.
List of 20 Best Games Like Terraria
We know that adventuring through the ultimate Terraria is another name of love for you. Besides, it has left you desperate to search for some more games similar to Terraria. That’s why we have enlisted the 20 best Games like Terraria for your adventure-loving Gaming soul.
Best Games Like Terraria Reviews
- Minecraft: The most popular mining and survival game
- Starbound: Full of amazing vivid surprises
- Don’t Starve: All about ultimate surviving
- SteamWorld Dig: Exciting mining adventure game
- Junk Jack: Amazing crafting and mining game for both PC and mobile
- Crea: RPG gendered game like Terraria
- Deep World: Adventurous game with aesthetic crafting
- Craft The World: Exciting game with crafting and strategy genre
- Asteria: Sci-fi dazzling game
- Conan Exiles: Multiplayer Survival game
- Raft: Potential adventurous game
- Valheim: Action Viking role-play game
- King Arthur’s Gold: Full with strategy game
- Astroneer: Exciting Adventurous game
- Eco: Nature Saving and Crafting game
- No Man’s Sky: Amazing exploration-survival game
- The BlockHeads: Detailed crafting and mining game
- Spelunky: Action-adventure game
- Treasure Adventure Game: Adventurous game with big platform
- Dwarf Fortress: Aesthetic crafting game
Read about these amazing 20 best games like Terraria and dive into the games as soon as possible.
You can put your adventurous imagination into crafting your own game with Minecraft. You can prepare the surrounding environment of your game according to your taste. Build something extraordinary and use your survival skill to stay away from the mobs. Besides, the game’s aesthetic block graphic and 3D look will make your mining and crafting look more lively. It sounds like it is a game like Terraria.
Moreover, you can play it with your friends like it is a Cooperative game. You can make the team and craft your mine and mobs and save yourself. Minecraft has been a trendy game these days. It is a fantastic RPG element game with survival, sandbox mixed with adventure. So if you haven’t tried this game yet, you should give it a try.
- This game encourages creativity and curiosity.
- Minecraft increases teamwork.
- It is not an expensive game.
- This game is available both online and offline.
- Minecraft develops creativity.
- As Minecraft is an exciting and fascinating game, it can be addictive.
- Sometimes it exposes inappropriate content.
If you love to survive through many obstacles and challenges, you will love Starbound from Chucklefish for its back-to-back crafting and strategic challenges. You have to make your world and save it from the upcoming dangers. Moreover, fight with different types of enemies in this fantastic visualized game. Play in different kinds of places and survive through them. Besides, it is another best game similar to Terraria.
However, this game has an excellent graphic interface that points to different types of universes. It is a multiplayer game. Fight with different types of enemies and save your world with Starbound.
- Excellent exploration feature.
- Crafting in Starbound is more streamlined and fun than most other games like Terraria.
- It is an enthusiastic 2D sandbox game.
- You can customize the game with music.
- Random monsters and dungeons to explore.
- This game is still in development, so it is not balanced and appropriately optimized.
Don’t starve is a survival game with adventure by Klei Entertainment. This game is full of adventure, science, and entertainment. Explore the world of experience full of dangers, creatures, and surprises. Find yourself stuck between demons and make strategies to survive. Start the game with your crafting and mining skills and fight to stay in it.
However, in this game, the creatures are made in 2D and developed into 3D animals.
- This is a challenging video game.
- It is a multiplayer game.
- Excellent survival, crafting, and exploration system.
- The atmosphere and the graphics of the game are incredible.
- The gripping elements of this game are outstanding.
- Lack of rewards in this game.
SteamWorld Dig 2
This amazing single-player adventure game is developed by Image & Form. SteamWorld Dig 2 is a big platform for mining and adventure. Besides, it is an exciting RPG that you will fall for. Get rich with the under-earth properties and gain super thrill by fighting the enemies.
However, this is a game like Terraria that includes mining and surviving among challenging situations. It is a game that is available for worldwide gamers. It has been nominated as the best Indie game and best handheld game.
- It is one of the best single-player games.
- In this game, there are different exciting areas to explore and mine.
- The music of this game is pretty good.
- It has an exemplary control system in the game.
- Modern graphic designed interface.
- If you play this game for a long time, it becomes slow and less enjoyable.
Play another game like Terraria, Junk Jack by PixBits. Make your world in Junk Jack with your crafting and mining skills. Besides, fight with different-looking creatures and survive through the obstacles. Moreover, the vibrant color of the game will make your playing more enjoyable and exciting. Furthermore, this game has some fantastic tracks that will help you to enjoy the game more.
However, this is a big platform game, open for almost every platform. It is a sandbox video game that PixBits develops.
- It is a simply designed game but aesthetic and appealing.
- This game uses occasional hints to move on in the game that makes this game more enjoyable.
- Different gaming worlds to explore.
- Enthusiastic spiritual match to play.
- This game needs to get more developed.
Pass through every challenge of Crea and make your surviving skills more ironic. You’ll get stronger after you win every challenging level. Besides, you can craft your own game as it is a game like Terraria. By winning every class, you’ll get new equipment for preparing. Enjoy the surviving world with excellent 2D graphics and destroy the built-in enemies.
However, it is an exciting game with lots of survival challenges and crafting skills.
- This game is full of action-adventure.
- Fantastic block and background design.
- This game is filled with fantastic graphics.
- Easy to understand the interface and the game.
- Wide and lovely range of weapon collections.
- The music of the game is impressive.
- Currently, this game needs to increase its difficulty level. It is too easy to play this game.
Craft and mine your way through difficulties in Deepworld. This a 2D crafting game that is also a multiplayer platform for adventure-loving gamers. Play in different surroundings like caves, mountains filled with lots of tough challenges to fill up. Moreover, after you make your way through all these challenges, you get rewarded with new things for crafting.
Besides, it is another fantastic game like Terraria that is filled with lots of adventures.
- The gameplay of this game is easy to understand.
- This game shows detailed tutorials.
- Great customization system.
- The themes of the game are excellent.
- One of the best 2D sandbox games.
- This game is a little bit expensive.
Craft The World
Craft The World is almost a game like Terraria. So it is a unique game full of adventures. Live in a world with peculiar creatures, fight with them and make strategies to survive through all the difficulties. Moreover, You can craft your world, armors, weapons, and items that you need to stay in the game.
Explore the Craft world, survive it with your skills, and get rewards for its user-friendly interface.
- Exciting gameplay system.
- The graphics of the game are pretty cool.
- This game is affordable for everyone.
- The crafting system of the game is incredible.
- Easy control of the game.
- The rewards of the game can develop more.
Image Courtesy: Steam
Asteria is a game with a sci-fi-based design, and also, it is a fast-paced game where you have to fight to survive. Also, it is a role-playing game where you have to fight with deadly aliens. Besides, it is one of the best games like Terraria, which means it is also a survival game. Create your gaming world in Asteria with the ultimate crafting feature. However, it is a multiplayer game so that you can make a community there too.
- This game has a fantastic storyline.
- Easy to learn this game.
- It is a free game that is affordable for everyone.
- It increases your crafting skill with its excellent crafting feature.
- Every option of this game is optional. So you can craft and mine according to your choice.
- This game is almost matched to Terraria.
This is another highly outstanding game developed by Funcom for Microsoft. Explore new and exciting places with 3D graphics animation of Conan Exiles. Moreover, it is an extreme leveled survival game where you have to fight and survive in the world of the mystical Isle of Siptah.
However, it is also a survival game like Terraria you will love to play. But this game is not open for every age. Only the adults can play this exciting, adventurous game.
- Authentic gameplay system.
- Excellent character and background design.
- A vast range of nice graphic-designed worlds to explore.
- You can control your own game sequence.
- Interesting role-plays and creatures.
- This game can be intensive for the PC’s hardware.
Love ocean-based adventures? Then Raft will be the best choice for you because it is an ocean-centric adventurous game. Fight the dangers of the ocean, survive them all by yourself or with friends.
However, you will be on a piece of board, and all you see is the calm ocean, and you don’t know what danger is coming towards you. If reading this gives you chills, think about playing this game alone or with friends.
Besides, playing this game won’t be less than surviving a real ocean adventure. If you haven’t tried it yet, play it Now!
- Raft provides good teamwork that is pretty satisfying.
- This game is full of challenges.
- It is a creative game that will increase your creativity level.
- It is a pure and unique survival game.
- It can cause bugs in your device.
Image Courtesy: Steam
Big fan of Vikings? But that was decades ago where the Vikings used to rule. But if you want that vibe and rule the gaming world like a Viking, Valheim is the right choice for you. Besides, this is another excellent game like Terraria. In this game, you have to battle and survive as a Viking against challenging enemies.
Moreover, it provides the crafting feature for your game and helps you craft your game according to your choice. You can explore the world of Velheim as a Viking, build your Viking hall, and survive through the battle with the mystical creatures.
- Valheim provides a big exploring world.
- It has creative building functions.
- This game has excellent soundtracks to enjoy.
- Intense yet easy to craft the game.
- Affordable game.
- This game can make your PC slow.
King Arthur’s Gold
King Arthur’s Gold is another role play game where you have to play the role of King, and you have to make your team fight against the opposite team. However, this is a game similar to Terraria, which means crafting, mining, and adventures are included.
Moreover, the team you make will treat you as King, so it’s a pretty good choice to feel the King vibe. You can sharpen your skills of crafting a team and surviving through this game.
- This game has a clean and smooth fighting mechanism.
- Good gameplay system.
- Realistic gaming physics.
- Increases creativity level.
- Complex gaming system.
- The same theme as Terraria, but it is interesting.
- This game is not often upgraded.
Image Courtesy: Steam
Astroneer is a Galaxy-based adventure game by Era Softworks. However, this is another one of the best games like Terraria. The crafting skill will help you in this game, too, for collecting resources, creating coloring planets, and much more. Astroneer is mainly a survival game where you have to survive in different galaxies. Besides, it is a multiplayer game where you can build your planet, vehicles, and anything you can imagine about. The 3D colorful graphics made the game more lively and enjoyable.
- Great crafting system.
- The graphics of the game are excellent.
- You can play Astroneer for a long time.
- It is a fun game with a great visualization system.
- It is a potential game.
- There are a few performance issues.
Eco is a multiplayer game where the whole team must cooperate to build an Eco-friendly civilization on a planet. So it is another game similar to Terraria; as you can see, you have to craft a civilization. Besides, in this game, you will see the gentle touch of nature to get fun with education. A good deal! Also, you can craft your environment, save it from getting destroyed.
However, this game teaches about the tremendous impact on nature and what we do on earth. So this game is worth trying off.
- It is a game with fun and lots of data about the environment.
- This game works with natural ecosystem laws.
- You can make a community in this game and play together.
- This game teaches about saving the environment.
- Interesting role-plays.
- It is a costly game.
- It needs more development.
No Man’s Sky
No Man’s Sky is another survival game among all of these games like Terraria. Fly between orbits in your own made vehicles and land on a planet you want. After that, the actual survival game starts.
However, it’s not only a survival game. You can build up your base, make colonies with its multiplayer feature. Fight with the peculiar creatures to save the planet and your territory. You can indeed play this game if you’re a fan of Terraria and love galaxy-based games.
- Different kinds of travel options have made this game more interesting.
- This game uses a fantastic manipulation system.
- It has a vast range of vehicles.
- Excellent graphics that make the game more enjoyable.
- This game needs development.
The Block Heads is a sandbox game where you can enjoy mining, crafting, and exploring. The pixel-based graphic of this game makes you remember Minecraft and Terraria.
Besides, you can navigate through big blocks and different places. You have to survive in snowy mountains to extensive deserts. Moreover, you can craft, build, and play this game to sharpen your crafting skills. It’s a mobile game like Minecraft.
- You don’t need useless servers to play this game.
- The role is cute and unique.
- The mechanism of the game is smooth.
- The transports here are some animals.
- This game is pretty affordable.
- The crafting is not that good.
Spelunky is another 2D-based amazing survival game like Terraria. It is a game with lots of enemies, traps, strategies, and hidden things. Besides, this game gives you access to exploring the area where you’ll play. Also, it is a multiplayer game where players fight together against deadly monsters. Explore the underground treasures filled with danger and adventures. It’s a fantastic platform of games where you’ll get random levels. If that sounds good, give it a try Now!
- The difficulty level of this game is excellent.
- This game provides daily challenges to complete.
- The graphics of this game are splendid.
- The exploration system of the game is rewarding.
- Sometimes the challenges of this game become too challenging to complete.
Treasure Adventure Game
The Treasure Adventure Game is an enormous platform of adventure. In this game, you’ll be able to explore the island filled with treasure. You have to find them and get them, and it’s not that easy. You will need to fight the enemies to get those precious treasures. It is an RPG-based game where you’ll play the role of a boy and go through puzzling places. The 2D colourful graphic and soothing music will make your fighting more enjoyable.
- In this game, you can build according to your choice.
- It has a big world to explore.
- The graphics of the game are really cool.
- This game has a fantastic soundtrack.
- This game is one of the best RPG-based games.
- Some levels and puzzling systems are annoying.
If you love classic adventure games like Terraria, you’ll surely love Dwarf Fortress too. The system of this game is outstanding, vast, and most excitingly alive. Once you start to play this game, you’ll fall in love with it. Moreover, it is a cooperative game so you can play it with your friends too. You can make a fortress to save the others or go on an adventure on your own. This is a role-playing game, and here you’ll play the very Classic and renowned character Dwarf. If you haven’t played Dwarf Fortress yet, start playing this game now!
- Huge range of resources.
- You can swipe between a challenging and straightforward gameplay system.
- This game is Moddable.
- It is an affordable game for everyone.
- You can play this game by making a community also.
- This game doesn’t get upgraded from time to time.
Terraria Vs. Minecraft: The Battle
The most popular question in the adventure game world is which one is better, Terraria or Minecraft? Well, this is something that is called a firing topic. Terraria is an adventure game where you have to mine, craft, go through many difficulties, and defeat the final boss. It’s a fantastic game for those who love adventure. The 2D graphics of this game are mind-blowing in addition.
- On the other side, Minecraft is a game that is mainly about mining and crafting strategies.
- Moreover, it has some RPG elements where you have to battle, explore the surroundings, and survive through it.
- But if you get on the difference between these two game kings, there are many things to discuss.
Terraria can customize the roles according to the player’s choice, but Minecraft doesn’t have this feature. On the other side, in Terraria, there is an excellent range of weapons, but Minecraft doesn’t have that many weapon lists. Terraria gives you access to exploring versatile places like mountains, deserts, snowy areas, and much more. But in Minecraft, if you don’t get good resources, you won’t get that much satisfaction as Terraria.
However, Minecraft is a better sandbox game than Terraria. It is more classic and strategic than Terraria because you have to think more and then play. But in Terraria, the main goal is only one.
So both of the adventure games are best in their places. However, I have learned about Terraria through Minecraft. Never Mind!
Terraria is a love for those who love adventures, crafting games, and defeating big, dangerous enemies. If you genuinely a Terraria lover, you’ll also love the games like Terraria. These 20 Best Games like Terraria will make your adventure-loving gaming soul crave for more.
Would you like to read:
- 10 Best Games like Clash of Clans (CoC)
- 15 Best Kids Apps For Android
- 15 Best Farming Games and Simulators for Android
- 15 Best GPS Apps For Android