As modern technology is flourishing day by day, so is the gaming industry. Manufacturers have stepped up largely and made tremendous improvements over the past productors. From newer generations of processors to advanced leaps in ray tracing core functionalities, it is all there! Last 2 years have been very difficult for mankind with the pandemic outburst. However, it did not halt gaming enthusiasts from building superior rigs in times of crisis. Many other peoples build their scratch starting with top-tier graphics cards, CPUs, and robust cooling systems we have not witnessed till date.
Do you not fancy RGB? Do you not crave to see the coolest gaming setups on YouTube or Instagram? Just imagine if you could try out these wonderful gaming setups. Well, my friend. You aren’t alone! PC gaming being so popular right now than ever, there are so many different designs and methods out there to customize your very own setup.
The 10 Best Gaming Setups of 2023 – Reviews
Below we have compiled the 10 best gaming setups of 2023. A full list of components as well as peripherals price. In some cases, a background story is provided coming straight from the creative owners of these mesmerizing and the best gaming setups. So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
1) ROG ‘Man Cave’
Build By: Vinhloc194
Our first and one of the best gaming setups showcases comes straight from a Vietnamese gamer by the Instagram name Vinhloc194. His biggest passion? Gaming obviously! This gamer has built numerous gaming setups from scratch that will most definitely blow your mind. Before we get into the 2023 build, allow us to show his 2017 setup first in the picture above.
One can vividly observe that Vinhloc194 has an obsession with the infamous ASUS brand and to be more precise, particularly with the Republic of Gamers (ROG) line-up of products. He fell head over heels for the ROG brand when he first laid eyes on the Matrix Graphic Card back in 2008. Ever since then, he had been hard at work. However, he tore it all down to make the most extravagant PC gaming setup of 2023. He calls it the “ROG Man Cave”. For Loc, ROG products represent Power & Style. Just glance over the pictures below. It is simply alluring! With great honor, we confidently state that this is potentially the best setup in the world as of 2023. Not only that but it is the second most expensive gaming setup on this list.
Do you not wish to play in such an extravagant setup? Wait till you see the next photo!
This build is literally out of this world. It is superb! Definitely, it is our number pick for the best gaming pc gaming setup. Here are the specifications followed by peripherals in use.
- CPU: Intel Core i9 10900k
- GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX 3090
- Motherboard: ROG Maximus XII Formula
- PC Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Modded
- PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200W 80 Plus Platinum
- Cooling: EKWB custom watercooling
- RAM: Corsair Dominator 64 GB DDR4
- SSD: 2x Samsung 970 Evo 2TB
- HDD: Seagate 6TB
- Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare
- Mouse: Asus ROG Gladius 2 Mouse
- Headset: Asus ROG Strix Fusion 700
- Monitor: Asus ROG PG35VQ
- Speaker: Dyn audio Xeo 2 / 4
Estimated cost over $11500
For the ROG Room 2017, Loc said that it took him around 8 months for planning, designing, and projecting his idea. Note that the PC desk, LED logo in the wall and ceiling are all custom made. It should come as no surprise that he loves Overwatch as can be seen from the first picture, but he also enjoys FIFA 20 and Dota 2 after work which he plays with his brothers and friends. However, as you can see, he loves Doom Eternal and as of time of writing, he was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on his PC. He mentioned that he loves games with the most stunning graphics.
2) Icy White Shiner
Build By: fluxgamess
This next best gaming setup will leave you cold and frozen. Perhaps not on the inside but from its icy look. Introducing fluxgamess’s brilliant setup!
Owens was mainly a console gamer. However, it has been a year since he stepped foot in the PC gaming forte. During this period, he started working on this beautiful shiny setup.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
- GPU: ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- HDD: Toshiba
- SSD: 500GB Samsung Evo
- RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz DDR4
- Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450m-a
- PC case: Lian li pc-011
- Cooling: Deepcool x3 mf120s fans, H100i Corsair liquid cooler, 3 LL20 RGB corsair fans
- PSU: Corsair VS 550W
- Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Elite
- Mouse: Razer Deathadder V2
- Speakers: Razer Nommo Chroma
- PortraitMonitor: ASUS 27″ 4k 60hz
- LandscapeMonitor: AOC 24″ 144hz
- Nanoleaf 9 panels
- Cololights 9 panels
- PS4 Pro
- PS4 Icon Light
- PS4 Lava Lamp
- Pixel Noise Studio Artwork Small Pics 3
- Pixel Noise Studio A1 Pic
- Custom-built Desk From 1 MDF Sheet
- Vonhaus Double Monitor Arm
- LG 49″ 4K Smart TV
- Various Pop Vinyls
Owens, who goes by the name Fluxgamess on Twitch and Instagram has been a gamer from his childhood ever since his dear parents bought him a Sega Megadrive. From then onwards, he owned the PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, and PS4. He began using a PC and decorating his room last year with the help of YouTube video guides which, he emphasized, took him an overwhelming amount of patience. At first, he only had a generic build, a large TV and console. With a desire to build a gaming room and within a span of 10 months, he turned this idea (icy cold, all white and shiny like a diamond) into a reality. And thank goodness he was able to! Otherwise, our eyes wouldn’t have been blessed with what he saw. Recently, he even upgraded his graphics card to a Gigabyte RTX 3070.
As of writing, Owens is working as a digital creator from work. He is also now a custom PC and setup enthusiast which shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone. I mean the man has been hard at work, making beautiful PCs one after another and also handing over giveaways. Just check out his Instagram (it’s all in there) and follow him on Twitch.
3) Boss Lucio’s Gaming Room
Build By: Boss Lucio
Perhaps you have already heard of this gentleman who goes by the name Boss Lucio. This is because he is one of the better and famed streamers out there. Not to mention, he is also a tech reviewer and content creator residing in the Philippines. The main reason why we picked him is because of his astounding and best gaming setups for small rooms. Thus far, he has amazed us with small room PC gaming renovations and enhancements where he was able to maximize every ounce of space.
Rocking a two-monitor white and gray-themed PC gaming setup, Not going to lie but we love the fine-tuning of putting a 3D and solid wall in his background. He stated it is to provide the feeling of more depth inside the room. Not to mention, he’s rocking dual monitors themed in white and gray as the best gaming setups with RGB lighting from a drop ceiling aesthetic. It is further enriching the impression of his interior design to make the room seem really big.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
- GPU: Galax NVIDIA RTX 3060TI / ASUS KO NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/ ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Ti / GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Elite 8G / ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
- RAM: 32GB RAM
- Motherboard: ROG STRIX X570 E-Gaming
- Casing: Lian-Li 011-Dynamic
- Cooling Fans: Lian-Li Unifans SL 120 X9
- SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD
- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
- Presonus Eris 3.5 Near Field Studio Monitor
- Bezel 34HX270-S 34-inch 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QR 24″ 165Hz Full HD Monitor
- ASUS ROG Strix Go Core Moonlight
- ASUS ROG Keris Wireless FPS Gaming Mouse
- Asus ROG Strix Impact II Gaming Mouse
- ONAIR Heavy Duty Microphone Stand Adjustable Suspension Boom Arm
- Elgato Wave 3
- Elgato Stream Deck
- AverMedia Nexus Live Streamer AX310
- GamaKay LK67 RGB Gateron Switch Mechanical Keyboard
Check out this video to watch how he was able to get one of the best gaming setups of 2023 done! Moreover, you can find plenty of more content for which he awarded and given sponsored items for making small room setups.
4) Gaming In Style
Build By: Alanpsk
Do not be distracted by the eye-catching action figurines in the cabinet. This is easily not only one of the best gaming setups of 2023 we have witnessed but one of the most elegant spotless gaming setups ever. Alan Pang is a veteran fps and Diablo player and he mostly plays those games. The idea of making this immaculate, clean setup came across his mind when moved to his new home in 2019. Having his dream battle station was something he desperately struggled to obtain. You could say it was OCD! He absolutely despises switching between 2 displays. This is why screen real-estate is very essential for him. Moreover, it is the primary reason why we observe an overhead monitor over his ultrawide monitor. It is important for his streaming while he games or watches a film.
- Casing: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White
- Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition
- CPU: Intel i7-4790K overclocked to 4.7GHz
- CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GTX
- GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC with custom backplate
- RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB
- PSU: Corsair HX1000i
- Monitor: Samsung CRG9 (Main) / LG 4kTV 49UB8200-UH (Top) / LG 34UM95 (Vertical)
- Speaker: Bose Companion 3 series
- Keyboard: Eagletec KG011 Mechanical Keyboard
- Mouse: Razer Deathadder
- Mousepad: Glorious Extended Mousepad
- Headset: Audio Technica M50x
- Chair: DXRacer Master / Modular Gaming Chair
Alanpsk stated that the entire build would have incurred a cost of over $5000.
Alanpsk has special advice for you thirsty gamers who are here to view the most expensive, outlandish, breathtaking, and best gaming setups. He stated planning and then executing little by little is the key. Lay out your specifics. You gotta have patience. An abundance of patience!!! It will happen neither in a day nor in a week. Overtime, you will run into problems. This is where your patience pays off.
5) Gear Box Legend
Build By: geartronix
Our next best gaming setup of 2023 comes from a Reddit user by the name u/Gear_Box_Legend. For starters, he began building this from scratch about three years ago. The result is as you can see.
Let’s admit it! Just calling it attractive would be a crime. Because this is actually what three years of perseverance look like. It was his dream to build a gaming room as a Reddit user inspired him 10 years back. The reason why he could not let his dream remain as a dream. With his sheer love and interest in technology and gaming, he knew he had to build a great setup someday. For about 10 years he kept planning what he would do after moving into a new apartment alongside his other hobbies such as modeling, travel, and aquariums.
- PC Case: Phanteks Evolv Mid Tower
- CPU: Intel i7-8700k
- CPUCooler: NZXT Kraken x62 AIO
- GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1080 Ti OC
- Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Maximus V
- RAM: Trident Z RGB (3200mhz) 32GB
- Lighting: NZXT Case Lighting w/ HUE+ Bridge
- Main Monitor: Alienware 34” Ultrawide Monitor AW3418DW
- Vertical Monitors (x2): LG 29” Ultrawide Vertical Monitor LG 29UM68-P
- Vivo Monitor Stands (x2): STAND-V002H
- PC Chair: Topsky B07F3NQMXN / Shahoo Gaming Chair
- Computer Speakers: Logitech G560
- Keyboard: Corsair K70
- Mouse: G-Skillz MX780 Ripjaws
- Headphones: HyperX Revolver S (7.1 Surround)
- Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma
- Logitech G910 5.1 Surround Sound TV Speakers
- Xbox One X / Xbox 360
- Nanoleaf Aurora Panels (x48)
- Phillip Hue Bloom + Light Bulbs (Full Color RGB)
- Exia PG (Perfect Grade) Gundam
- Lego Apollo Saturn V
- 40 Gallon Low-Tech, Full Planted Fish Tank
- Surface Pro Laptop
- Echo Show 5 Clock (Under Monitor Clock)
- Custom Build Desk
Aarick Zaman, aka geartronix/ Gear_Box_Legend, wanted his setup to reflect a busy scene in his space. He further stated that most of the setups he saw were “minimalistic” and clean. However, he always found comfort inside a room with many things in it where somebody could get lost. His own private space where he could get lost to be frank. This is the reason why it took many years to acquire and put together items for the setup. Initially, he experimented with many accent lights, but his favorite came from the nano leaf panels. Calm ambient lighting puts his mind at ease. In addition, he could use it to light up his dim apartment although he eventually used another lighting combination to light up his bookshelf. Aarick said the most difficult challenge for him was cable management. Not only was there ample stuff to hide the wires, but since he yearned for a busy look, so many of the peripherals like the surround sound required splicing and soldering extensions to get stuff properly routed while hidden around the room.
His favorite games are Factorio, City Skylines, Assassin’s Creed, Anno, and Civilization. Since he was working and compiling large amounts of programming besides gaming, he never wanted to face any hardware limitation issues. This is why he wanted to keep the door open for anything and everything he wished to learn such as Solidworks and Adobe Premier Suite which are very taxing loads on PC. Finally, Aarick also has a bit of advice for you eager folks. Take time and research your setup requirements. Not only for the PC components for games you want to play but also for your setup layout foundation.
6) Maccagames’ Playground 2.0
Build By: maccagames
Our next best gaming setup comes from a Brazilian gamer as well as a father of two. When he moved to the United States, he began building this state-of-the-art, robust, and definitely over-the-top gaming room. This isn’t just limited to a gaming room for him but also serves as a working place not for him, his wife, and his kids. Needless to mention, we think he did an astounding job!
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus x570 Elite
- RAM: Corsair 2x 32Gb kit
- PSU: Corsair CX Series 75W 80 Plus Bronze
- PC case: MUSETEX ATX Mid Tower
- HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive
- SSD: Inland Premium 512GB 3D NAND M.2
- TVs: 3x 4k 60” TV
- Monitor: 4k 32″
- Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma
- Headset: Razer Kraken (2)
- Microphone: Blue Yeti Studio Professional
- Playstation 1, 2, 3, 4, Pro
- SNES, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, N64, Xbox, Xbox One S
- Nintendo, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Switch, Playstation VR, Nintendo Gamecube, Atari 2600 (1976)
- Game capture Elgato 60+ and AVerMedia ultra 4k
- Nanoleaf lights
- Lots of action figures and funko pop
Macca estimates a total of $15000 thus making it as the most expensive best gaming setup in 2023.
Nes mentioned that the prices of video games in Brazil were way too high. When he moved to the US, it was his ambition to build an interior for both his work and gaming. He loves to game till this day just as much as he passionately performed his work as a wedding photographer. As aforementioned, he has 2 kids and a lovely wife. His daughter also loves to play video games. His younger boy runs around, watches tv, and plays with funko pops. The whole family is at ease as they spend time with one another.
7) Dual PC Minimalist Setup
Build By: Spratt
Just look at this clean yet minimal gaming setup. This is Spratt’s lovely gaming, streaming, and work-from-home setup. Spratt is a Call of Duty fanatic. We can’t emphasize enough just how neat and tidy this setup appears. I mean, the guy even owns a PS5. Bet you could not spot it in the photo above. Look at the picture below.
It’s totally spotless as the PS5 is covered behind his two monitors. The Dyson and fake IKEA plant in the corner has a nice touch. Furthermore, he did an astounding job with cable management.
PC 1 for Gaming:
- Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL Black Case
- Intel Core i9-10900K Processor
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Graphics Card
- 2TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD 32GB
- HyperX Predator RAM – DDR4 4000MHz
- ASUS ROG Z490 MAXIMUS XII HERO Motherboard
- 4TB Samsung 870 QVO SSD
- Corsair AX1600i PSU
- NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooling System
PC 2 for Streaming:
- NZXT H700 Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Intel Core i9-9920X Processor
- GeForce RTX 3080 Graphics Card
- 512GB Samsung 970 Pro M.2 SSD
- 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB – DDR4 3200mhz
- ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe II Motherboard
- 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD
- Corsair HX1000i PSU
- Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro Cooling System
- 27 inch LG UltraGear 27GN950-B Curved Gaming Monitor 144Hz
- 27 inch LG UltraGear 27GL83A-B Gaming Monitor 144Hz
- HUANUO Dual Monitor Stand
- TC Helicon GoXLR
- Sony A6300 Camera
- Elgato Stream Deck
- SCUF Controller
- ASTRO A40 TR Headset
- Shure SM7B Microphone
- Elgato Key Light
- Elgato Wave Mic Arm LP
- Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED TKL Tenkeyless Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech G840 XL Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad
- Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Edifier R1800BT
- Herman Miller Lino Office Chair
- Oak Furnitureland Cantilever 6 Seater Natural Solid Oak Table
If you’d like a more in-depth tour of Spratt’s setup, watch this video to see how he got this minimalistic setup done.
Build By: KILLCRY
Glance over at this stunner of a setup in the picture below. Introducing KILLCRY’s fantastic gaming setup with a view! Unfortunately, we don’t have all the details for which peripherals are being used. Just observe the view from the room. How could we not pick this as a candidate for the best gaming setups in our list? You could say due to the amazing view of the sunset, which by the way is totally priceless, is the reason this build and setup made our list. Moreover, this should provide you all with an insight where you may want to place your PC if there is an opportunity to do so. You will totally be surprised by looking at the specs below. However, it is a suitable build for budget gamers. Not only is it fancy and charming but also affordable which not many can pull off these days.
- GPU: RX 580 8gb MSI
- CPU: Ryzen5 3600x 4.2ghz
- RAM: 16gb DDR4 3.2GHz HyperX
The entire build and setup cost only $740. Not even $1000 but it still captured our hearts.
9) Ultimate Battle Station
Build By: edibomb
This is the craziest ultrawide setup of 2023. Sometimes it is better to stack up to three monitors depending on the size of your computer desk. Other times, you may just want a bigger screen. We have picked this build based on aesthetics majorly and somewhat in the field of performance. This is absolutely a jaw-dropping build. Not only is it drop-dead gorgeous but the build itself is an absolute beast. Everything from the customs desk to the shelves on the wall and wooden floor — just about everything is pleasing to the eyes. The gaming room that edibomb has built is vivid, clean, and eye-candy. You can see from the specifications that both the GPU and the CPU are top-tier. The high price of this build comes mainly from the cutting-edge GPU and the ultrawide HD monitor.
- GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3080
- CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB
- Case: NZXT H710i Mid Tower PC Case
- Monitor: SAMSUNG 49 inch Odyssey G9
- Keyboard: DROP CTRL Keyboard / Matt3o MT3 Susuwatari Custom Keycap Set
- Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless
- Headset: Ennheiser GSP 670 Wireless
- Mousepad: Space Cowboy XXL Deskpad
The price of this entire setup along with the rig is over $3500.
10) Danbooey’s Mancave
Build By: danbooey
The last of the best gaming setups of 2023 comes from a father, who goes by the name Dan D. We have chosen this setup to give a balance of good mix between high-end gaming components with tons of action figures. Surely enough, it is a place for endless hours of gaming.
Due to some health complications, Dan D couldn’t attend to his hobbies such as sports and photography. He figured building a powerful gaming PC would be useful during his spare time. He’s a fan of NZXT sleek aesthetic as can be seen from the picture of him using the casing H510 Elite. For him, the subtle tempered glass followed by a clean, minimalist design was too good to pass by.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k
- GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum 97
- Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB
- SSD: Western Digital 1TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB
- PC Case: NZXT H510 Elite
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W
- Monitor: 27” Gigabyte AORUS FI27Q-P
- Keyboard: Corsair K68 RGB
- Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600
- Headset: Corsair Virtuoso RGB
- TV: 55″ LG B9 OLED
- Speakers: EDIFIER R1850DB
- Mackie CR Series CR3
- EVGA Powerlink
- SteelSeries 63391 QCK Prism Mouse Pad
- Asiahorse Customization Mod Sleeve Extension Power Supply Cable Kit
It cost him over $800 to build this outstanding gaming setup.
According to Dan D, it took him around 2 months to complete. He wanted to play Red Dead Redemption in all its glory at maxed-out settings. Moreover, he really enjoys solid AAA games such as Tomb Raider, Batman, Far Cry, Assassin’s Creed, and games of such refined quality. This is the reason why he made gaming build around these games along with future-proofing in mind. He also tested several monitors thoroughly all by himself before opting for the Gigabyte FI27Q-P. Guess what? He also had a piece of advice for beginners looking to make their room nice and cozy with the best gaming setups. That is, you should match the performance of your build with the overall looks and design of your setup. According to him, it aids in sensing the ownership.
What components are required for a gaming setup?
The following components, but not limited to, are required to get your building your dream rig which is your own personalized best gaming setup.
This may not seem very important at first but, in reality, it actually is. Gaming is a sanctuary that puts you away from the real world. Why do we play games? For relaxation and pure enjoyment even if a game comes off as difficult or stressful. This is where a comfortable gaming chair with appropriate back support will help with maintaining posture and protecting your back pains. It is one of the most highly recommended components.
Next is the PC desk. Where will you even play games without a desk? It is the place where your very computer and everything else apart from the chair is likely to be placed upon. Go for a custom desk if you want to build a big setup.
Needless to mention, a monitor is what you will be viewing when you game or stream. It is even needed for watching movies, content creation, and work. Therefore, if you wish to build the best pc gaming setup, you need to buy a monitor that has fast refresh rates with improved color accuracy and resolution. Excellent visual and smooth transition between crisp images is what you want to be working with. Here you have 3 options namely from 3 different panels. You can go with TN, VA, or IPS. IPS monitors are the most sought monitors these days as they have true color accuracy and nowadays have faster response times as that of TN panels. What’s more, is that it necessarily does not have to be very expensive either. For the budget gamers starting to build their setup from scratch, we recommend the AOC 24G2 24 inches Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor. Note that curved monitors do make the gaming setup more unique.
If you are looking to build the best gaming setup, know that mechanical keyboards are often the most sought-after when considering a gaming setup. Also, wireless keyboards have spiked in popularity these days. This is mainly because the absence of cables makes it look less cluttered and more clean. However, it goes without saying that mechanical gaming keyboards have better response times and no input delay. A good wireless keyboard will also have better responses followed by negligible input lag. For starters, we are recommending one of the most popular keyboards in the world, Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Not only is it extremely good but it is also very affordable.
Obviously, you are going to need a mouse for your setup. Now admittedly, it does not necessarily have to be a gaming mouse as ultimately, the service provided is the exact same. Or is it? Heed that for creating the best gaming setup with the best gaming setup accessories, a gaming mouse is essential. A gaming mouse is not only the most responsive but will often allow for player customization. They are most likely to be equipped with extra buttons for your gaming convenience and optimized gameplay. We recommend the Redragon M801 Gaming Mouse LED RGB.
A controller is a nice alternative if you are not too keen on using a mouse and keyboard for your gaming. Perhaps you wish to relax on your comfortable couch, spread your legs and enjoy single-player games. Getting a Series X controller would be our recommendation. Wireless controllers are easy enough to configure and set up on a gaming PC. If you are using a console such as Xbox Series X or PS5, you already own the Series X Core or DualSense controller. Just hook it up to your PC and you are good to go.
Now a gaming headset is not a must. Ultimately it boils down to personal taste whether you even want it or not. If you want it, do you go for a wired or wireless headset? The most important factors to consider here are sound quality, noise cancellation, and a great microphone. Any headset capable of providing 5.1 surround HD DTS and 3D sound should be a terrific gaming experience. The Razer Kraken Ultimate RGB USB Gaming Headset is a great choice.
Lighting and RBG
Not actually a requirement for building your PC but definitely is one of the most essential aspects of the gaming setup room design. Applying and getting the correct lighting done will pay huge dividends to your gaming setup that can complete the whole package. For streamers, it is an absolute necessity when people are viewing their content. But at the end of the day, it is what oozes and boosts the aesthetics of your gaming setup. So just work on it, little by little at a time.
The computer of the PC itself is rightfully and arguably the most important thing for your entire gaming setup. It’s vital that you choose right when deciding what direction you want to go in. You will need to consider how the processor will cope with the high-end games you are likely to be playing. The graphics card and output will need to be good enough for you to have the best visual and overall experience. All in all, you will require the best gaming setup accessories when it comes down to it, you can search for the ideal prebuilt PC. Alternatively, you can go about making your own.
There you have it, good people! We performed our absolute best to bring to you what we thought are the best pc gaming setups of 2023. It was quite the spectacle to behold! Hopefully, you have enjoyed it. We hope some of these could come as beneficial for you during your own gaming setup build.
We strongly recommend finding peripherals and components that match your own preference instead of simply copying or modifying others. We have tried to compile this list in a manner where you could find something based on either styles or performance or functionality. Let your craftsmanship for the gaming setup go berserk.
You Might Also Like