Best Pedometer App for Android – running is the best exercise to keep yourself fit and energetic. But if you alone want to track these steps without using an app then it can be a little hard to stay motivated. However, keeping track of your workout or running is not easy. If you want to track your phone steps, then pick the Best Pedometer App for Android or iPhone that suits you. Here we enlisted the Top 10 Pedometer App for your healthy and flexible life.
Let’s enroll together! Grab the best pedometer app for android. You can skip any section as per your interest.
How Can these Pedometer Apps Help You?
Most of the Pedometer Apps has many features like – count your steps, track your mileage, show how many calories you are burning per day, and some of them suggest the best food for your diet. These Apps provide tutorials to teach users.
We know tracking physical activity by ourselves can be challenging without using apps or any device you trust most. For this reason, using the Pedometer app is the easiest solution, and this app has built-in GPS. But bear in mind that these pedometer apps aren’t always as accurate as wearable fitness bands. If you want to pick the best one, then study more about its features and pick the Best Pedometer App for Android.
10 Best Pedometer Apps for Android
Best Pedometer Apps For Android Reviews
- Accupedo Pedometer
- Google Fit
- Pedometer by ITO Technologies
- Zombies, Run!
- Samsung Health
Accupedo Pedometer (Android or iOS)
Price: Free with ads/ Offers IAP/ $2 per month or $10 for a full year.
Accupedo is a simple pedometer app and offers GPS tracking features. You can observe your daily works, including steps, mileage, and trends over days to years, in the chart bar. GPS is helpful to track your route. You can select various activities like – running, walking, or cycling.
- Serve essential functions on a paid subscription to access premium tools.
- Measure step, calories, distance, speed, and active time.
- Serve progress report according to day, week, month, and year.
- You can check the user report of your progress throughout the day.
- The app has features to track steps if your phone is in your bag, purse, pocket, or waist belt.
- Long or better distance accuracy, set your stride length from the settings.
Google Fit (Android or iOS)
Google Fit is counted as the best step counter, and Android users love the app most. Google delivers the app in collaboration with the American Heart Association. The app can monitor all of your physical activity and gives you the option of setting fitness goals.
The app serves extra features than any other pedometer app. It also uses your activity data to give you about your heart pumping rate (Heart Points). The Google Fit app can be able to track your activities along with your steps. The app then counts one Heart Point for every minute of moderate-intensity activity. You can also receive exercise-specific feedback and recommendations, which help to reduce your heart disease.
- Can track a lot of health stuff, including – steps, time active, and more.
- The app can support all wear OS smartwatches and Xiaomi Mi brands.
- Serve all types of health fitness goals like – heart plus rate, daily calories data, progress report of your health.
- Provide basic fitness coaching tips.
- The journal screen shows your past workout stats and a map of your walking track.
MyFitnessPal (iOS or Android)
Price: Free/ per month cost $9.99/ per year $48.99.
The most potent step counter apps or one of the best calorie counting apps is MyFitnessPal. It can perform a whole bunch of other things. People often use this app for calorie counting, macro tracking, fitness tracking, water tracking, and, most importantly, step tracking. You can customize your step goals to track for weight loss and stay motivated. Using this app, you can get many things at once, and it is pretty good to use.
- Can detect motion by using motion detection sensors in your phone or an external device.
- Track your food intake, which means your daily calorie report serves on steps you log daily.
- Can measure walking distance.
- MyFitnessPal has an excellent user interface and is suitable for the general public.
Video Courtesy: myfitnesspal
Pedometer by ITO Technologies (iPhone or iPad)
Price: Free (with ads)
Pedometer by ITO Technologies is simple and works best for planned workouts. It can encourage You to use it when you run or walk and track various things like – burned calories, distance, walking/running time, and speed. But Pedometer apps can not work around 24/7 as a step counter like other fitness bands or other apps.
The app is entirely free (with ads), so you can face difficulties when maintaining it. The app is a simple and serve start/stop button and intuitive interface (easy to use). An excellent point of this app is it helps with more accuracy; you can enter your weight, step length, age, and gender.
- Calorie counter.
- Start/Stop button.
- Information Graphs.
- Automatically records steps.
Video Courtesy: Pedometer
The Zombies, Run app is the most popular fitness app. You can track your steps when you are in the walk or run and also enjoy music. This is a nice way to get motivated easily and you can reach your goal. If you want to run the extra mile chased by a zombie motivates then it is beneficial for you. Zombies, Run! is the most popular Android app and most used by users to gain fitness goals according to their plans.
- Serve users with detailed statistics.
- Compatible with Wear OS by Google.
- You can customize story playlists.
- You can easily track or share your runs online.
Video Courtesy: Zombies, Run
Runkeeper (GPS Track Run Walk)
Price: Free / $9.99 per month / $39.99 per year.
Runkeeper is the most popular pedometer app because of its awesome features. In this app, you can experience workout tracking, fitness routines, progress reports, and more. Not only that, users can introduce community challenges, exercise rewards, and other little things for motivational purposes. The GPS helps to monitor your pace and distance.
Runkeeper serves free and subscription versions. The free one is the most usable one for most people because the subscription offers little price to users. In the subscription version, you can get better workout support, better progress tracking, and live tracking support. The app has an eye-catching and wonderful designed interface.
- Track any kind of activity like – running, cycling, walking or anything.
- Serve stopwatch mode.
- You can participate in many challenges.
- Running groups and audio cues.
- You can add your photo to our profile record.
Argus Calorie Counter Diet, Activity, Step Tracker
Argus is the most challenging and popular one for Android or iOS users. The app is unique because it can track and monitor your workouts along with your sleeping hours and calories per day. The app provides guidelines to understand details. You can log what you are eating by scanning the barcode on the food you are taking.
The developers work hard to include new features so that you can get more. Argus app is the best choice for a newbie who eagerly wants to start a fitness journey. It serves you a complete nutrition guide that helps you to gain a healthy life.
- Calorie Counter.
- Activity GPS Tracker.
- Video Workouts.
- Weight-loss Plans.
Video Courtesy: ARGUS by Azumio
Pacer (Android, iOS)
Price: Free / $50 per year for the premium subscription.
Pacer (step counter & weight loss tracker) is the most frequently updated and feature-rich fitness tracker app. Pacer Health does not only support you as a step counter app because it has all features of weight loss. You can set your goals or may use plans created by developers to motivate you. Pacer serves statistics of your every activity, and you get in touch with friends via social media.
You can observe your trends in weight, steps, and calories to improve your health and monitor fitness. The app is a perfect pedometer app that works no matter where you place your phone (pocket or backpack). The tracking system is so high that you can track your steps easily. It can track your active time, and the number of calories you burn is also recorded.
- The tracking feature is so much higher because it prefers no extra setup or hardware.
- The app tracks your steps whether you place your phone, including – pocket, hand, armband, or jacket, anywhere as you like.
- Can record flights, steps, distance, calories, and active time.
- The app has features to link with Apple health and track your activity by using the Apple Watch.
- GPS features help track your routes (walk, hike, run, or bike) on a map.
- Tracks your BMI, blood pressure, and weight over time.
Let’s start a healthy and refreshing life with Samsung Health Monitor App. Samsung Health has various unique video features which can help you to manage your fitness. You can easily record your activities by creating a healthy lifestyle. The app is easy to handle and user-friendly UI.
Want to explore your health records? Samsung Health home screen helps you to record, add, and edit as per your needs. You can enjoy various fitness activities like running, cycling, swimming, etc. Not only that you have the power to manage daily steps, activity time, and body weight. You can explore meditation tools for relieving stress.
Galaxy Watch wearables users can now enjoy more features including Fitness, Technogym, and Core health. Want to develop healthy eating habits? Samsung Health helps you by recording your meals and snacks every day. Set a goal to fit your body and keep tracking your daily activities including workout intensity, state of sleep, heart rate, stress, the oxygen level in the blood, etc.
- The app supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese.
- This app can protect your health data.
- Women’s health-related support serves including menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management.
- Serve videos from expert coaches including, stretching, weight loss, endurance training, and more.
Fitbit (Android, iOS)
There are many pedometer apps on the market, but you need to choose the best one for your health fitness. The Fitbit pedometer app has high quality with a fantastic design. It maintains the whole fitness feature and serves more than 240 videos with workouts. The app offers you a vast amount of features to incentivize your walking.
Developers include various weekly challenges to encourage your fitness goal. You can try logouts and maintain which food is helpful for your health. You can keep track of your calories and exercise.
- Serve the “Mobile Track” feature, which is used by using a smartphone.
- It offers a GPS tracking option to track your steps.
- Maintain a well-planned schedule for your healthy life like – sleep hours, manage stress, eat healthily, track heart rate, and can join a community.
- Premium one serves monthly and annual plans with habit-forming programs, audio and video workouts.
The Pedometer apps mainly offer a convenient way to track your exercise sessions. The apps maintain health metrics, including heart rate, oxygen levels, or blood pressure. The enlisted Pedometer Apps are beneficial for your healthy life. Have you made your mind about which app to use for acquiring good habits? Then it is our honour that we serve you the Best Pedometer App for Android. If you have any choice, then we are glad to pick your favourite one.
Would you like to read: Best FM Transmitters