About Google SketchUp 8.0.16846
Google SketchUp is a 3D modelling programme that is easy to learn. This amazing programme offers you to build excellent 3D models within a short time span and with lots of precision. The simple tools of this programme let you create 3D designs of a building, home edition, woodworking places, even spaceships too. Moreover, you can add more details in your designs with glass, texture etc with dimensional accuracy. Let’s download Google SketchUp Latest Version (8.0.16846) today and enjoy more! Want to know pricing and plans? Visit Google SketchUp.
|Last Update||27 December 2012|
|File Size||34.1 MB|
- Google SketchUp has annotations and dimensions for designs.
- It has interactive sections for designs.
- This programme has real-time shadow casting that shows you exactly how the Sun rays fall as your architecture design.
- Directly experiment with your model with texture and colour.
- To create desired 3D geometry, simply pull or push the shape.
- Quicktime 5.0 or Windows Media Player and Web browser for multimedia tutorials.
- Higher version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- The compatible pointing device of Windows.
- 100% OpenGL Compliment video card.
- Available Hard Disk space.
- 128 MB of RAM.
- Pentium III processor 600MHz.
- Microsoft Windows7, 8 and Windows XP.