McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool removes security programmes of McAfee that are installed in a certain device. It also includes some more tasks that couldn’t be done manually uninstallation such as removing leftover folders, files, registry entries etc. Download McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool today and explore more!
|Last Updated||15 June 2021|
|File Size||10.54 MB|
About McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool
It’s really a tough job to find a perfect antivirus that perfectly fits the device’s needs. But deleting the whole antivirus programme is another matter of frustration. Deleting McAfee security programme is not a hard task, though uninstalling it manually will ruin your one whole day.
Eliminates the McAfee Product
This programme is portable and easy to install. It’s a very light package that doesn’t even need to be installed. You can copy it on your flash drive and use it to remove the McAfee Software in a jiffy.
The interface of the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool is based on the wizard. So the user has to confirm the current step before going to the next one.
You have to enter a captcha code, after agreeing to the terms and conditions of McAfee. It’s a practical antimalware application in case your computer gets hijacked by the malware that is attempting to barge into the system of your device by getting rid of the biggest threat.
The Removal Process
The removal process of the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool is completely automatic and requires no intervention from the user’s behalf. Moreover, the user should be determined to get rid of all the McAfee Applications because the Product Removal Tool of McAfee doesn’t let you choose what to delete and what to keep.
However, McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool is best for those who want to keep their computer malware-free and McAfee programme free. But there are some McAfee badges that you have to remove manually.
- McAfee LiveSafe
- McAfee Total Protection
- McAfee Online Backup
- McAfee Internet Security
- McAfee Family Protection
- McAfee AntiVirusPlus
Instructions for Windows Users
Windows 8 and 10 Users:
- To use the McAfee consumer removal tool on your 8 and 10 windows, you need to close all McAfee programs.
- Then in the start screen, you should type Programs and Features.
[Note: If it is not visible, click the settings option on the right in the list]
- After completing these things, you should click programs and features in the list on the left.
- Then select McAfee SecurityCenter.
- Click Uninstall and then follow any on-screen prompts instructions.
Windows 7 and Vista users:
- Before using this program, you should close all McAfee program windows.
- Then click start, search, type programs, and features.
- After completing this process you can click Go.
- Double-click programs, features, and select McAfee SecurityCenter.
- Then click Uninstall and follow any on-screen prompts.
Windows XP users:
- Firstly, close all McAfee program windows.
- After completing these things, click start, settings, control panel.
- Double-click add or remove programs and then select McAfee SecurityCenter.
- Lastly, click remove and follow any on-screen prompts.
Would you like to read more:
- 20 Games Like Harvest Moon For Android
- 20 Games Like World of Warcraft (WoW)
- 15 Best Games like Roblox
- 20 Best Bluetooth Keyboards