PuTTY is a lightweight, open-source, renowned terminal emulator, and a free SSH client. Simon Tatham developed it amazingly with C language. The main function of PuTTY Download is offering manipulating data, transferring files while connecting to a computer remotely.
|Last Updated||17 July 2021|
|File Size||2.9 MB|
About PuTTY 0.76 Download
It offers a variety of network protocols like Telnet, SSH, SCP, SFTP, Serial etc. PuTTY has a command-line tool called “psftp” that offers secure transfer between computers in an SSH network.
- The Unix tool of PuTTY 0.76 can connect directly to a Unix domain socket.
- It supports an alternative provable time generation algorithm for DSA and RSA.
- The terminal supports 9 m ESC for strikethrough text.
- The SSH key fingerprint format is upgraded to OpenSSH-style SHA-256.
- The private key file format is upgraded to PPK3.
- PuTTY 0.76 upgraded new protocols, SUPDUP for talking to old systems such as PDP-10s and bare ssh-connection layer for use over already secured IPC channels.