Last Update: April 2021
Please note that our user or customer who wants to visit this site must follow these “Terms and Conditions”. New and Unique Services are added frequently, and this agreement may be modified and updated on an ongoing basis. It is essential to check the terms & conditions page regularly.
Disclaimer: We try to help people with correct and the latest information. We are best known for Tech & product reviews. This site contains multi-category such as software, apps, games, product reviews, appliance reviews, Home decor, How to, Lifestyle, and many more. Pick Latest participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our link or retailer sites.
Pick Latest owns and operates several websites. These sites deliver unique and user-friendly content that is available to mobile users, including via apps available to users of Android Devices. App purchases are also subject to the terms and conditions of the entity that operates the Google Play Store accessible on that entity’s website. We enlisted some primary conditions for user to better understanding –
- Pick Latest reserves the right to terminate access to the sites and mobile content for any reason. We have the right to take actions in sole discretion, unlawful activities performed by its users and customers.
- We, Pick Latest, reserves the right to modify these disclaimers, terms, and conditions of access without advance notice. This is a binding contract between Pick Latest and you.
By accessing our Sites and Mobile Content, we consider that you accept this agreement. As per conditions, you warrant that you are over the age of thirteen (13), and you provide accurate and complete information in any communication with Pick Latest.
If you want to access the sites and some mobile content, please feel free to enroll because the content is free of charge and does not create a professional services relationship or any other relationship with Pick Latest.
The content and Sites serve services for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not develop or derive any data in machine-readable or other unlawful forms that violate Pick Latest policies and can not transfer or store data in any electronic network. The users may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute materials towards other sites.
The images, text, data, or other information you submit to Pick Latest, including your profile information, blog posts, comment areas, and any email. By offering these data, affirm that your info is accurate and the license will confirm your warranty. By accepting these terms, you have the legal right to post such Content.
Beware the most important topic is, you will not post content, including – photograph, music, video content, and written on the Sites that is you do not own permission of the owner of Pick Latest.
Copyright & Intellectual property
Pick Latest and the Sites and all other text and images on the Sites and Pick Latest’s products are protected by United States trademark and copyright law and other applicable law.
All copyrights and trademarks are not the property of Pick Latest that are used or referred to in the Sites, and Pick Latest’s products are the property of their respective owners. On this site, the products shall not be granting any license or other copyright rights, trademark, patent, or other property of Pick Latest or any other third party.
If you are a copyright owner, then you can observe our Sites to find out any infringing material presence on the sites; please refer to the procedures in the section of DMCA Copyright & Infringement Claim Policy on Pick Latest Sites.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are responsible for any illegal acts that occur during or relating to your use of the Sites. You should also agree not to engage in any unacceptable use of the Sites, including limitations. The rules of using sites mentioned below:
- Users or members would not post Harm or threaten or harass related posts.
- The post or content that refers to unlawful, false, or misleading, abusive, hateful, harm to another’s privacy, and vulgar are objectionable by the owners of Pick Latest.
- Has some restrictions in commercial communications, including chain letters, advertisements, solicitations, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other dissemination or transmit “spam”.
- In purchase, sell, or offer should maintain equity or security or market instrument. Need to provide the necessary information, and the data will remain secure.
- We prohibit collecting, use, or store personally identifiable information about other users. The information violates personal privacy rights.
- The owner strictly prohibits post-political view or fundraising.
By following this instruction, you clearly understand that the Sites remove the Content that may be exposed or offend or challenge other beliefs. For this reason, avoid such Content; otherwise, your access will be discounted.
Pick Latest Sites DMCA Copyright Infringement Claim Policy
Pick Latest respects the intellectual property of others, and our users do the same. We strictly prohibit upload, embed, post, email, transmit, or any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, and secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
If you think that your post or work has been copied and posted on or through the Site, please send Pick Latest’s administration a notification with all of the following information:
- The identifying copyright work claimed to have been infringed.
- If multiple copyrights can be covered by a single notification, then represent the report within a list of noticeable works.
- The given information is sufficient to contact you, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement provided by you has considered a penalty of perjury, and the above information in your notification is accurate and defines that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Pick Latest administration for notification of claimed infringement can be reached at picklatestllc at gmail (dot) com or info (at) picklatest (dot) com.
If Pick Latest receives more than one Notice of Copyright Infringement concerning a user, the user may be deemed a “repeat copyright infringer.” Pick Latest reserves the right to terminate the accounts of “repeat copyright infringers.”
Limitation of Liability and Use
Pick Latest has worked to ensure the accuracy of the information that is provided through its products and services, including the Sites. However, the information relies on data obtained from many sources, and Pick Latest can not guarantee the accuracy of the information.