Certainly, a Unique PC case leaves a lasting impression on your eyes by distinguishing you from the crowd. If you want something unique that nobody else has or simply something with a little more elegance than the typical Pc case, then we are helping you out with the most unique PC cases that you have ever dreamt of. We have enlisted some fantastic unique pc cases based on their great functionality with a unique design that you’re exactly searching for in your new pc build-up.
PC cases are designed to protect your computer from damage caused by external forces. These Pc cases are built to withstand the elements and provide protection from dust and debris. There are many different types of cases available today including hard plastic, soft plastic, metal, and wood.
The PC Case is a simple yet elegant aluminum case that holds motherboard form factors. It has a removable motherboard tray and hard drive trays. The hard drive trays are removable and easily accessible. The front panel features an exhaust fan and a USB port. It also includes a headphone jack, reset button, and power button. The rear exhaust vent is located on the back of the case. It also includes four small rubber feet for stability. Besides these factors, we also considered your unique choice. So you are now safeguarded by us. Stop wasting time and start your tech life with a Unique Pc Case.
The Top 8 Most Unique PC Cases
- Antect Torque
- Cougar Conquer
- Thermaltake AH T600
- Azza Pyramid
- KEDIERS Innovative PC Case
- Vetroo K1 Pangolin
- Antec Striker
- Thermaltake Core P90
1. Antec Torque
Antec Torque is unparalleled in terms of both beauty and performance. Nobody wants to sacrifice dependability, exquisite style, and durability to get a unique PC case. Don’t worry about its Uniqueness. It has flawless lines and curls that will make your room look amazing. Nobody can tell right away if it’s a PC case or something else entirely at a first glance. I guarantee you’ll be amazed when you use this adorable PC case.
- To prevent excessive heat and pressure, a sophisticated liquid cooling system is introduced.
- It supports ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX, and E-ATX(Up to 12″x11″) motherboard form factors.
- It displays your equipment with 4 mm reinforced glass panels on both sides of the PC case.
- There is plenty of space for a cooling system.
- It consists of 14 metal panels.
- Mid Tower Case
- Type-C USB 3.1 compliant
- Color: Red/Black
- Most of the panels can be removed and they can be customized.
- Spacious room.
- Enormous interior
- Well built
- Most Unique design
- Open air design
- Amazing cooling support
- Highly customizable
- Quite pricey
2. Cougar Conquer 2
Reliability, Durability, Uniqueness, and Excellence are directly linked with Cougar Conquer 2. Its structure is extremely opulent and sturdy. This PC case is an intriguing aesthetic With a striking metal structure and an amazingly simple and sophisticated set-up. Its installation process is also so simple. The Cougar Conquer 2 is a gem with angular and strong edges that will induce you to feel playful all the time. With its exceptionally wide lighting synchronization, it will be one of the best choices for you if you want to keep yourself unique from others.
- Full Tower case
- Sub-chassis that is removable design
- Four tempered glass panels
- Excellent for Case Modifications
- Fully Visible
- Built-in RGB Lighting
- Open-frame metal construction
- Integrated water cooling radiator system beside air cooling support
- ATX motherboard form factor
- 360mm radiators
- Strong and angular margins
- Color: Black, Orange
- 3.5 inches hard disk
- Good interior space
- Innovative and Extremely Simple Installation
- Eye-Catching Style
- Unique Metal Frame
- The cooling system is excellent
- It is quite simple to integrate
- Quality is superb
- The price is for experienced users
- It is not ideal for portability
3. Thermaltake AH T600
This is one of the quite elegant custom PC cases available in the market. The Thermaltake AH T600 design is based on a helicopter. The entirely modular structure enables you to completely disassemble and reassemble it as considered necessary for customization. The Thermaltake AH T600 has great GPU slots that can either be installed horizontally or vertically. Of course, with such a large size, this thing isn’t going to be light-weight, but if you consider its entire features then definitely it will be your top choice.
- Full tower case
- 440mm GPU
- 10 Fans
- CPU Cooler Height:195mm
- Open frame design
- 8 Expansion slots
- Liquid cooling method
- ATX motherboard compatibility, it also supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, E-ATX
- Color: Black
- Tempered glass material
- Two 5mm tempered glass window panels
- Vertical and horizontal placement both are possible
- The glass is less scratch-prone
- The internal components are easily accessible
- unique interior design
- This gives you enough space to accommodate all of your components
- a simple method of cable management
- Excellent build quality
- Entirely modular style
- The price is not preferable for beginners
- It is extremely heavy
4. AZZA Pyramid
A high-end PC case that represents absolute inventiveness and ingenuity for the next level. In terms of one-of-a-unique kind of PC cases, the AZZA Pyramid L PCIE 3.0 is unlike any other PC case. It’s triangle-shaped like a pyramid. The motherboard remains flat inside this case, So your GPU(s) are installed vertically. The RGB setup is visible from every angle. Therefore, it will look so clear and astonishing no matter from which side you look at this. It’s unquestionably useful to you. The materials of this PC case are of the highest caliber and are worth the price.
- Allows upto 330mm graphics card
- Compatible with Rtx 30-Series
- Aluminum And Glass materials
- ATX motherboard form factors
- Air cooling method
- Color: Black
- This style uses a dual pyramid
- Durable components
- spacious interior
- Outstanding external appearance
- Mid tower case
- 360 degrees of stunning looking
- Any size PSU can be accommodated with this case
- Spacious interior
- GPU is mounted vertically that manage the space wisely
- Awesome build quality
- In accordance with the majority of hardware
- Durable style
- Fairly sturdy structure
- Beginners could struggle with its unfamiliar structure
- Price is quite high
- Cooling system not so satisfying
5. KEDIERS Innovative PC Case
KEDIERS PC Case is one of the coolest gaming PC case ever. If you want to be unique, classy, or special, then definitely you must purchase this computer case for yourself. It provides something artistic in its own right, while also being aesthetically pleasing. As it has a lot of tiedown connections, that’s why cable management is too easy but quite tricky. Place your thoughts on the task instead of blaming the manufacturing company. Your computer will perform more efficiently thanks to the innovative intuitive design. If you have to change your mind after buying it, then don’t be worried! The great news is within the allowed return timeframe, KEDIERS welcomes all returns.
- It is equipped with 2×4 mm thick tempered glass
- 2 RGB light boards are already integrated with the case
- It supports ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX motherboard form factors
- storage box that can be detached
- USB 3.0
- Really smart at cable organization
- GPU is vertical
- Mid tower case
- Color: White
- Air cooling method
- RGB lighting can be managed remotely
- Cool design
- Easy to control remotely
- Strong cooling improves the efficiency of your computer
- A superb gaming experience can be offered with RGB lighting
- Incredible Advancement
- Simple installation process
- Great ventilation
- Non-magnetic filters for dust control
- This case’s glass rattle
6. Vetroo K1 Pangolin
Vetroo K1 Pangolin PC case was made to resemble a pangolin. This provides the case with a very unique appearance compared to others. Because of this unique design, at a first glance, you will never consider it as a PC case. The PC casing is made out of metal and genuine glass, not a plastic body. Your PC case’s internal components may be seen precisely thanks to the case’s simple configuration and installation. The RGB lighting is included with fans that look so amazing. The Pc case’s slots might give your system improved aeration. Do not be concerned about its quality, An excellent argument for the money.
- Mid tower case
- Water and air cooling method
- Double-Sided Tempered Glass Panel
- It supports a maximum 360 mm water cooler
- Color: Gray
- ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ATX motherboard form factors
- Two SSD and Two HDD drive ports can be fitted
- Radiator and Fan support
- Versatile I/O panel (USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Power, HD audio
- All RGB fans
- Really simple to construct
- Quite large case for an ITX/Mini-ITX
- Entertaining appearance
- It is somewhat a tall PC case
- Great functionality
- It takes a lot of effort to assemble the parts together.
- When moving, close and continuous attention should be applied
- Wiring organization is not so good
7. Antec Striker
This PC case is unrivaled in terms of aesthetics. The design is implemented incredibly effectively. It is simply a pretty interesting appearance from what most folks are accustomed to, and that stands out as the most unique PC Case. You can show your graphics card as it is a front-mounted GPU design. It is capable of a custom water-cooling circuit provided by the program’s uniqueness thanks to the open frame style. The open style gives relief from overheating pressure. The spectacular design will command all eyes in your gaming space right away.
- Mini Tower case
- It is composed of 4mm tempered glass panels, alloy, and aluminum.
- Water cooling method
- Color: Striker
- Front mounted GPU
- ATX or SFX PSU motherboard form factors
- Power supply assistance is available
- Plenty of space for cable organization
- up to 2.5″ SSDs are supported
- The white PSU shields
- Precision CNC Cutting edges
- Open-air case
- 4 x 120 mm Fan Support
- Distinct design
- Excellent airflow
- Acceptable fit and finish
- Spacious room
- Amazing design for displaying constructions
- Compact style
- Not the most durable PC case
- No RGB lighting
- The case doesn’t provide a lot of customization options
8. Thermaltake Core P90
You should absolutely look at this Pc Case if you are seeking a bigger build. Two tempered glass panels that run the length of the case make up the bulk of what can be seen. The remaining components are high-quality steel. Here we are concentrating on the ATX variant for the duration of this evaluation. It looks awesome when fully completed and equipped with the proper RGB lighting. Due to the open design of the case, you will get plenty of natural ventilation. The Thermaltake Core P90 case’s versatility lies in its flexibility to be displayed in any way possible, including on the wall, horizontally, and vertically.
- Mid tower case
- 5 mm thick Tempered glass
- ATX, Micro-ATX, and mini-ITX form factors
- Color: Black
- Open frame case
- Water cooling method
- Completely Flexible Design
- Arrangement with Three Positions ( Wall mount, Vertically, Horizontally)
- A good assortment of IOs are available upfront
- 480mm radiator support
- Looking great
- CPU and GPU remain cool all the time because of good aeration
- Easy cable management
- Decent build quality
- The glass has a wonderful polish that feels upscale
- The strongest argument for displaying
- Setup is complex
- It is bulky and not particularly transportable
You Might Also Like:
- Top 8 Best HDMI Switches for Gaming for 2023
- The 7 Best GPU Coolers for 2023 – Buying Guide!
- Why Are Graphics Cards So Expensive? (10 Crucial Reasons)
How to Pick A Unique PC Case: 8 Things To Consider While Buying A Pc Case
1. Form Factors
In order to run the software to work effectively, the motherboard is the embedded system that links all of the major components, including the CPU, GPU, RAM, and hard drive. The motherboard form factor identifies the board’s dimension, design, the layout of components, and the shape of the computer’s housing. Other components, such as the power supply and mounting holes, are also impacted by the form factor.
The following are the most common motherboard form factors:
- Extended ATX
- Standard ATX
An extended ATX will not be fitted in a mini-ITX case. So choose wisely while you are buying a Unique Pc Case.
2. Case Size
Another big consideration is size. If you’re going to buy a case, you should know what kind of space you have to work with. A lot of people assume that bigger is always better, but that’s not necessarily true. What you really want to do is find a case that is big enough to accommodate whatever components like your motherboard form factors that you plan to put inside.
There are 4 common sizes of Pc Cases:
- Micro-ATX (Small)
- Mini-ITX (Smaller)
- Full Tower (Large)
- Mid Tower (Medium)
The Full Tower case provides ample room for high-performance components. It offers plenty of space for storage and expansion. This mid-tower case is designed for gamers looking for a powerful gaming experience. This small case is ideal for smaller builds.
When looking at the design, you want to make sure that the case looks good and fits well with your unique style. You don’t need a flashy case, but you do need something that will fit your personal style. Keep in mind that some people prefer black cases while others enjoy colorful designs. The choice is yours!
4. Ease of Use
The first thing people look at when buying a computer case is the ease of use. One way to determine if a particular case is worth it is to find out how much time it takes to open and close the case. If it takes longer than 5 seconds, then the case isn’t worth the money. Another factor to consider is whether or not the case comes with accessories. Many times, you’ll have to purchase additional parts separately. For example, a CPU cooler may cost around $40, but it’s hard to imagine spending $80+ on a whole case just to get a CPU cooler.
5. Cooling System
A cooling system is a very important feature to consider when purchasing a Unique PC case. Not only does it keep the internal temperature down, but it also keeps the noise level down. Most cases today come equipped with fans, but if you’re looking for something quieter, you might want to check out liquid cooling systems instead.
6. Cable Management
Cable management is a pretty simple concept in order to get something unique; it’s basically keeping cables organized and neat. When building a new PC, you’ll likely end up adding a bunch of cables, especially if you’re using a motherboard with lots of ports. Having a cable management solution can help make things easier and more organized.
7. Expansion Slots
This is probably the most overlooked aspect of PC cases. In order to expand your storage capacity, you need to have expansion slots. These days, almost all motherboards come with two PCI-E x16 slots, and many even come with one PCI-E x8 slot. However, if you’re planning on upgrading your graphics card, you’ll definitely want an extra slot.
One final thing you want to think about is the warranty. If you’re planning on having a long-term relationship with your case, you’ll want to ensure that it has a reasonable warranty. Some cases offer lifetime warranties, while others offer 1-year warranties.
Is UNIQUE PC CASE Worth [$] To You?
When you are spending more than 150$+ to get a unique Pc case, then you must be sure about the product’s quality. There are some wonderful features in the unique Pc case that will amaze you. Unique PC cases aren’t unique only for their aesthetics. As Unique PC cases are highly customizable, there’s a good chance for you to arrange your components in your own way.
Besides this, the Unique PC case offers you the-
- Distinct style
- Great building materials
- Satisfying cooling method
- Easy assembling
- Spacious interior
- Better cable management
- RGB lighting
- Compatible with several motherboard form factors
These all features are not visible in the typical Pc case. If you want to get all of these in one PC case besides a unique style that nobody else has in their room, then definitely I suggest you go for a Unique Pc case rather than a typical PC case.
Though Unique PC cases are normally overweight and not compact always because of high customization, So they are not quite easy to portability. But in the case of your gaming setup and new PC buildup, Unique Pc cases are really worth your money.
Our Top Pick
You are looking for a case that has a unique design that looks professional yet classy, such as a 3D shape or pattern, a distinct style. What would you recommend?
You can find various types of PC cases. Some are designed to fit specific devices, while others offer protection from scratches and dings. Others come with built-in fans, RGB lights, and vents to keep your device cool.
A good quality PC case should be durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear while being stylish enough to complement your PC. There are also several other features that you might want to look for in a Unique PC case.
- 8 Best Laptops For Streaming and Gaming for 2023
- The 7 Best White Gaming Keyboards for 2023 for Gamers
- 10 Best White Gaming Headsets for 2023
- Top 10 Best Gaming Setups for 2023