How to upload your saved photos and videos on Snapchat is the most common question that arises in your mind when you use Snapchat. Snapchat is a social media app that offers a visual way to communicate with your friends. Here, you can share your photos and videos as a message or a story. For uploading or sharing, Snapchat users need to store the videos and photos locally. In the end, the developers of Snapchat discovered the Memories feature and included it in the Snapchat App.
Snapchat is an app that offers a visual way to chat with your friends and families. You can share your memories, photos, and videos. It comes with a lot of good camera features so that you can enjoy tons of funny and awesome filters. You can experience the advanced features of Snapchat, and location sharing is one of them. Also, your chat gets removed after 24 hours. You can also explore celebrities’ stories on Snapchat. Snapchat is the best app where you can enjoy lots of features. Do you want to get the best touch screen cameras?
The uploaded images and clips disappeared quickly, you do not need to check them. It is more trendy than other services like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The Snapchat users easily save their smartphone videos and pictures to a special section of the Snapchat app for the memories feature. They can use previous Snaps made with the app and use the content to create the new Snapchat stories. Users can send anything to their friends that are saved in Snapchat Memories or reserve them for storing My Eyes Only Section (when you do not want to see others’ stories). It is interesting to upload modified photos to Snapchat Memories, along with videos. Here, we enlisted all-important solutions to how you post videos on Snapchat.
How to Access Snapchat Memories
Before learning how to upload videos to Snapchat from Snapchat Camera roll, we should know the most remarkable Memories feature of Snapchat. If you want to use the Memories feature of Snapchat, then you need to access it. This feature permits you to save photos and videos within 24 hours. It stores the snaps inside the main app under the memories tab so that you can easily access, edit, share your memories at any time.
Let’s discuss the actual procedure of how you can access Snapchat memories by using the Snapchat app. You can easily upload videos/photos by using Snapchat memories.
- Open the Snapchat App after installing.
- After launching Snapchat you discover the Camera tab.
- But if your device already has a Snapchat App, it might open with a different tab on display. In this case, you can swipe left or right to get the Camera tab.
- Tap on the small double image icon that is located to the left of the Camera button.
- Then the new tab called Memories appears.
Note: If you are new to Snapchat Memories, your tab should be blank completely. If you have saved Snaps, it should show you a set of photos grid to choose from as per your choice.
How to Upload Photos and Videos From Memories to Snapchat
Before uploading something on Snapchat from your device, you have to use the Memories feature of Snapchat. Also, you can edit images on Snapchat. When you want to upload a video, you can modify it by trimming, disabling sound, adding text, and much more exciting effects.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Tab the double image icon for accessing the Memories section.
- Here, you can see four tabs: Snaps, Stories, Camera Roll, and My Eyes Only. (You won’t see the My Eyes Only option if you haven’t set it up).
- Tab Camera roll tab and it might ask your permission to access your phone’s Camera images and videos. (Perit it if you want to save your content).
- Select one from your photos or videos that can be saved to Snapchat stories or edit it before sending it to a friend.
- For editing, you can select a pencil icon (it gives direct access to editing) or three dots (select edit snap).
- After completing the editing tab the done tab for storing your photos or videos.
- OR, Tab the Send button for posting your photos or videos.
Do you want to share My Story by using the Snapchat App? Then create a new Snapchat Story using saved images or videos. For this, tap on the Send to button at the bottom right after editing (if needed). Here, you get a list of options, including My Story. Select the option for posting your story (you can add more photos or videos if you want).
Snapchat’s Formatting of Uploaded Photos and Videos
Some of the photos and videos whenever you decide to upload to Snapchat, you may notice images are different from each other. For example, some images appear cropped including black edges all around them, and some might be zoomed in with the outer edges. You may face these issues. Overall, the features are awesome.
Snapchat is the most trendy and earns popularity day by day. It is the leading application for Android and iOS. Whenever people use this app, they face some difficulties posting videos and pictures. For this reason, we describe briefly Snapchat Memories and How to Upload Your Saved Photos and Videos on Snapchat. If you don’t use the Snapchat camera, then you can use your device for uploading photos and videos. In this article, we briefly describe Snapchat and its features. Check out our most trendy icon packs for Android. Connect with us on Facebook and Pinterest to get the latest and trendy posts.
Would you like to read more:
- 10 Best Wear OS Games
- 10 Best Games like Clash of Clans (CoC)
- 15 Best Android Music Player Apps
- How to Turn off Google Assistant
- Hitman Pro Download 3.8.23 Build 318